Thread: Achievements not appearing? | Forums

Rayman Legends - Twitch highlights with Michel Ancel and the Dev Team

Rayman Legends Next Gen Launch Trailer [UK]

Legends trailer | Rayman Legends [UK]

Launch trailer | Rayman Legends [UK]

Achievements not appearing?

After playing about halfway through Rayman Origins (for the 360), I noticed that I hadn't seen any achievements pop up for the entire time I'd been playing. So I went in to my 360 dashboard to have a look and noticed that there are only 2 achievements available for only 15 gamerpoints each (see picture below), which I know isn't right. Is anyone else having this problem? Would it be caused by the game disc or is it something on Ubisoft's side?

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA Madangry's Avatar
    There are 36 achievements for rayman so something is definately up. Maybe a saved game corruption? Have you tried deleting save or trying on another profile? Keep in mind, achievements awarded are not controlled by Ubisoft. They are added on afterwards, not built into the game.

Thanks for the response! I signed in with another gamertag and all achievements were showing. I deleted the save file I had on my name and started from scratch. But still, only two achievements are showing only when I'm signed in! I'm so confused as to why that would be.

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA Madangry's Avatar
    Ugg It sounds like something is up with your gamertag. Otherwise it would be an issue across the board. Microsoft number is 1 800 469 9269. Explain you have test with another tag and it works perfectly.