Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Conflux Web - Cannot Load Soulforge or Altar of Wishes | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Hi everybody, same problem here, like th one that "turbomaschine" has. Hope that soon it 'll be fixed.
    OS Win & 64 bit
    browser Firefox 9.0.1
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

So an update on my earlier post, the reason changing the language to French and then back to English worked, is because going back to English didn't put me at the US site, it put me on the UK one, and it doesn't have the eternal loading Soul Forge issue (possibly the padlock one though). So the US one is still broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Error3 View Post
    it put me on the UK one, and it doesn't have the eternal loading Soul Forge issue (possibly the padlock one though).
    I got the UK site, and was able to use soulforge to upgrade several dynasty weapons to L4.

The upgrade to L5 is broken though. Instead of waiting 14 days (336 hr, like the page say) it instantly says complete, says all levels reached for the dynasty weapon, but in the game it's still at L4.

Interesting, I will check this.
    edit: Alright, so I followed up on the bug about progression from level 4 to 5 and everything seems to check out. It asks to confirm placing the weapon in for 336 hours, I accept, and the weapon shows up immediately as being level 5 and the forge is once again empty. In-game the weapon appears and acts as if it never hit the forge (has the same XP progress as before and no level 5 ability). I have a theory that *maybe*, just maybe, they intended level 4 to 5 progression to work differently and be allowed to go on simultaneously because of how long they take. If anyone has a weapon upgrade from 4 to 5 from the forge after having placed it in, I'd be interested to find out. Then again, I'll know for sure in 2 weeks anway. Of course, this is Heroes VI we're talking about. Why imagine something convenient when "bugged" is more likely? Lol.

Another thing I noticed was that 2 of my dynasty weapons did not show up. I have all of them in game, but the Staff of Sar-Aggreth and the Dragon Flame Tongue did not show up in the list on the soul forge.

Also, does anyone know if it is possible to cancel the cooking of a weapon once it is started? I'd hate to get stuck leveling a weapon for 2 weeks (or at least 24 hours) and not be able to cancel.
    Last edited by Error3; 01-20-2012 at 08:27 AM.

even when i change the language from "german" to "french/english.uk/spanish/italian" i have the same problem. soulforge and altar of wishes do not load correctly.

my browser (ie8) gives me the following error message:
    Details of the error on the webpage
    User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; InfoPath.1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
    timestamp: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 11:43:23 UTC

Line: 1
    Sign: 1
    Code: 0
    URI: http://heroes-6-conflux.de.ubi.com/soulforge

If I view the website in french or go to the UK site as described above, the Alter of Wishes still loads eternally. In the Dynasty weapon section, something loads but all of my weapons are locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Barivius View Post
    If I view the website in french or go to the UK site as described above, the Alter of Wishes still loads eternally. In the Dynasty weapon section, something loads but all of my weapons are locked.
    Yes, the only problem solved was the Soul Forges that did not load at all. I repeat, padlock issues are still present and I believe nobody has a working Altar of Wishes yet.

The same problem:
    "Your Uplay account does not seem to have any data found for Heroes VI "
    I have English Steam version of HMM6. Changing languages and zones (us/uk/ru/etc) does not help. ctrl+F5 isn't helpful either.
    Any ideas what am I doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky_Verde View Post
    The same problem:
    "Your Uplay account does not seem to have any data found for Heroes VI "
    I have English Steam version of HMM6. Changing languages and zones (us/uk/ru/etc) does not help. ctrl+F5 isn't helpful either.
    Any ideas what am I doing wrong?
    Probably nothing. Ubisoft just needs to fix this.

I've just tried to load my friends profile instead of mine and Conflux Web works perfectly for him. I guess there is problem with our profiles and not with browsers or system...
    When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion. – Robert Pirsig

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast