Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IL-46 4.11 will not launch using Radeon 7970 GPU | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by dglasal View Post
    Urufu - as always, I salute you for your wisdom. Clean version patched through 4.11 did load with HardwareShaders=1. So it was an issue with turning on / turning off mods
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Steve, can you introduce me to her LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dglasal View Post
    Urufu - as always, I salute you for your wisdom. Clean version patched through 4.11 did load with HardwareShaders=1. So it was an issue with turning on / turning off mods

Awesome, glad it worked.
    "The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.[Europe], under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep. If once [the people] become inattentive to the public affairs, you and I, and Congress, and Assemblies, judges and governors shall all become wolves. " - Thomas Jefferson

Radion and IL2 no work!!!

I have the same problem---basic game works as D/L'd from UBSoft but as soon as I apply mods to take it to 4.11 the game starts then stops immediatley---can you tell me the fix you found?

Did you apply all the patches or just the 4.11 patch? See http://www.mission4today.com/index.p...p=show&kid=584 for the full list of patches.

IL2:1946 is generally either 4.07 or 4.08 as delivered, the version number appears in the lower left corner of the game splash screen when you start it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123