Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks UBISOFT for the Ghost Recon Future Soldier PC confirmation! | Forums

Thanks UBISOFT for the Ghost Recon Future Soldier PC confirmation!

Dear developers,

I just would like to take the time to say thanks for making this game for PC as well. I myself am a PC gamer and was sad to think that maybe Ghost Recon Future Soldier was not going to be released on this platform.

It really means a lot to us the PC customers to see that you guys support us and continue to do so. I look forward to my purchase of Ghost Recon Future Solider and thanks again for all the hard work you guys do to meet all your customers needs.

Thanks again,
    -Loyal Customer
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I would also like to thank you Ubisoft for bringing Ghost Recon Future Soldier to PC. This Game looks amazing and i was really happy when i heard it is coming to PC after all.

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu UBISOFT

Tks You Developers, and UBISOFT for THAT.. thanks for thinking of us pc gamers!!!

I concur. Thanks!

I do not purchase these types of games on console. Pc is the way to go

Thnx ( Lell Sob7 ) === Arabic Translations === Thanks Ubisoft ( every day, morning and evening until bedtime )

sorry for bad lang

.thaAbsolutely thank you for creating the PC version...I am major PC gamer....and I have been waiting for this new GR to come out...my clan and I have been playing all GR games since the beginning...so again, thank you!!!!

A large amount of gaming development companies have begun to abandon the PC in light of the rise in console polularity, i like the others on this thread agree, thank you Ubisoft for your continued development and support of the PC gaming community.

I am really looking forward to this thanks for not abandoning us. This game needs to be enjoyed by everyone.

Yes, good call Ubisoft. I've been playing Ghost Recon since the original (and let's not forget Desert Siege and Island Thunder!), so very happy to hear us PC veterans will get to enjoy GR:FS on our platform of choice

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast