Thread: Population of Brotherhood? | Forums

  1. #1

    Population of Brotherhood?

    I feel kinda nostalgic and I want to return to Brotherhood but is there actually anyone there on PS3? I only have DLC 2 so that could make matchmaking even worse. My timezone is GMT+1. Can anyone give a general idea of what I can expect not only in terms of the amount of players, but also their level skill.
    Share this post

  2. #2
    DLC 2.0 allows you to disable all the DLC within the multiplayer menu, I suggest you try that before playing.

    Seriously though the time it took to ask that question let alone wait for a result would have been better of finding out for yourself.

    If you get no bites try again at a different time, not much more needs to be said unless you are looking for private matches.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    obliviondoll's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    9,898
    DLC 2.0 and DLC off are the most likely ways for you to find other people anyway.

    Unless you want to play Assassinate or something. Although I can't recommend spending ANY money on Ubisoft after recent (past 11 months) experience, so I don't think paying for the DLC to play an awesome (but horribly broken for a lot of us) mode is a particularly sensible plan.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by obliviondoll Go to original post
    DLC 2.0 and DLC off are the most likely ways for you to find other people anyway.

    Unless you want to play Assassinate or something. Although I can't recommend spending ANY money on Ubisoft after recent (past 11 months) experience, so I don't think paying for the DLC to play an awesome (but horribly broken for a lot of us) mode is a particularly sensible plan.
    I wasn't really planning to do so anyway. I'm getting an xbox soon and when you buy a year of Xbox Live subscription you get 800 MS points along with it so I think I'll spend it on DLC 3 then if more people decide to abandon ACR. If not, then the two DLC packs for Revelations seem to be a good second.

    Thanks for the reply!
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by protesticle Go to original post

    Seriously though the time it took to ask that question let alone wait for a result would have been better of finding out for yourself.

    I can't find out...gotta work for school
    Share this post

  6. #6
    the acb community pretty much fell off a month or so after DLC3 came out, I wouldn't get dlc 3 for acb unless you want it for the single player stuff.

    People who are playing acb still are playing with all the DLCs deactivated, even then it's hard to find a game. most of the action is happening on ac:r. I find games on ac:r in 5 seconds.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    You can find Wanted and Manhunt games pretty easily on DLC 0. (All off).

    You can still find some Alliance lobbies on DLC 0.

    Assassinate is pretty dead but here and there you can find a few lobbies.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by persiateddy95 Go to original post
    You can find Wanted and Manhunt games pretty easily on DLC 0. (All off).

    You can still find some Alliance lobbies on DLC 0.

    Assassinate is pretty dead but here and there you can find a few lobbies.
    Here and there meaning when you bring half the lobby with you from twitter. ;P
    Share this post

  9. #9
    I did that a couple times because I couldn't find lobbies for a few days and I was pissed already. xD

    Today I was with 3 other friends and we got nearly 30 matches in a row. Most of them were 8/8.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    I'm so jealous that alliance and assassinate games are possible on the ps3, every time i try assassinate on xbox360 ACB it's 1/8, one time i got 1 person to join, and then immediately leave 5 seconds later.
    Share this post