Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Population of Brotherhood? | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Question Population of Brotherhood?

I feel kinda nostalgic and I want to return to Brotherhood but is there actually anyone there on PS3? I only have DLC 2 so that could make matchmaking even worse. My timezone is GMT+1. Can anyone give a general idea of what I can expect not only in terms of the amount of players, but also their level skill.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

DLC 2.0 allows you to disable all the DLC within the multiplayer menu, I suggest you try that before playing.

Seriously though the time it took to ask that question let alone wait for a result would have been better of finding out for yourself.

If you get no bites try again at a different time, not much more needs to be said unless you are looking for private matches.

Banned
    DLC 2.0 and DLC off are the most likely ways for you to find other people anyway.

Unless you want to play Assassinate or something. Although I can't recommend spending ANY money on Ubisoft after recent (past 11 months) experience, so I don't think paying for the DLC to play an awesome (but horribly broken for a lot of us) mode is a particularly sensible plan.

Quote Originally Posted by obliviondoll View Post
    DLC 2.0 and DLC off are the most likely ways for you to find other people anyway.

Unless you want to play Assassinate or something. Although I can't recommend spending ANY money on Ubisoft after recent (past 11 months) experience, so I don't think paying for the DLC to play an awesome (but horribly broken for a lot of us) mode is a particularly sensible plan.
    I wasn't really planning to do so anyway. I'm getting an xbox soon and when you buy a year of Xbox Live subscription you get 800 MS points along with it so I think I'll spend it on DLC 3 then if more people decide to abandon ACR. If not, then the two DLC packs for Revelations seem to be a good second.

Thanks for the reply!

Quote Originally Posted by protesticle View Post

Seriously though the time it took to ask that question let alone wait for a result would have been better of finding out for yourself.
    I can't find out...gotta work for school

the acb community pretty much fell off a month or so after DLC3 came out, I wouldn't get dlc 3 for acb unless you want it for the single player stuff.

People who are playing acb still are playing with all the DLCs deactivated, even then it's hard to find a game. most of the action is happening on ac:r. I find games on ac:r in 5 seconds.

You can find Wanted and Manhunt games pretty easily on DLC 0. (All off).

You can still find some Alliance lobbies on DLC 0.

Assassinate is pretty dead but here and there you can find a few lobbies.

The "New PoP Deathbringers" Team My Twitter/PSN: Ted95On
    "Beauty slept and angels wept for her immortal soul, in this response all evil chose to claim her for their very own."

Quote Originally Posted by persiateddy95 View Post
    You can find Wanted and Manhunt games pretty easily on DLC 0. (All off).

You can still find some Alliance lobbies on DLC 0.

Assassinate is pretty dead but here and there you can find a few lobbies.
    Here and there meaning when you bring half the lobby with you from twitter. ;P

I did that a couple times because I couldn't find lobbies for a few days and I was pissed already. xD

Today I was with 3 other friends and we got nearly 30 matches in a row. Most of them were 8/8.

The "New PoP Deathbringers" Team My Twitter/PSN: Ted95On
    "Beauty slept and angels wept for her immortal soul, in this response all evil chose to claim her for their very own."

I'm so jealous that alliance and assassinate games are possible on the ps3, every time i try assassinate on xbox360 ACB it's 1/8, one time i got 1 person to join, and then immediately leave 5 seconds later.
    -------------------------------
    Gamertag: RaininStormwake
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/RaininStormwake
    For Competitive Gaming/Tips in AC3/4, come check out my channel!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast