Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Welcome back! | Forums

It would be great i the character limit in group discussions could be increased because 1000 isn't really all that much (especially when URLs and stuff are involved)...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Would be good to add the [spoiler] tag, that can be opened by pushing on ****on (very useful when posting big images).

UPD: and improve the filthy language filter . It was the "b u t t o n" word in the upper sentence.
    Last edited by Andorian; 03-13-2012 at 07:01 PM.

Co-op split screen Campaign Please !!

Can anybody tell me why is there NO Split screen Co-op offline Campaign in Ghost Recon Future Soldier... i think playing co-op Campaign (Split Screen) with your best friend beside you, is MUCH better than playing co-op with 4 faceless people..in other word i like to see&show the excitement when we take a sync shot's , i want to give high five to my buddy for watching my back(covering me).
    Long story short,
    To whom its concerned. Please allow 2 player split screen offline co-op Campaign...Lot's of people want it like this ..this is going to be a great addition to the game trust me...

PS- Please reply soon !!
    Last edited by Dante4x4; 05-19-2012 at 08:43 AM.

Hi, this is the incorrect forum for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, the correct forum is here http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/58-Ghost-Recon

Split screen is only available in the Guerrilla mode for two players.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Hi sorry i need help. i bought assasins creed revelations and ghost recon future soldier in england, pal version, can i use this games in a ntsc console or country!!!! help plse!!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678