Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

US Forum Manager & Spartacus Legends CM Black_Widow9's Avatar
    The online key is for the PC version. I'm going to move this here-
    Far Cry 2 PC Discussion

Also, please check this Thread-
    PC Patches/Info and Support *UPDATED 1/12*

Here's my TWO CENTS.
    I went and spent $19.80 on this game, thinking that it was going to be pretty kewl, so i tried installing this on my XP Home Edition, QUAD Q6600 with Two BFG 9800GTX, 512mb ram, and I spent 4 hours trying to get this to work, and after talking to tech support 3 times, they were telling me that I have programs running in the background. So I disabled whatever, changed MSCONFIG to be Selective Startup, and yet this damn thing will not run. I then went to my Pentium D Duo Core computer, got the game installed, and proceeded to play online - multiplayer, and when trying to create a profile, it tell me that I could not connect to the servers. I play COD4, and run a COD Extreme MODDED server, create maps, and let me tell you, creating a map for COD4 is a ***** because of no manuals for Radiant and the process of creating and compiling a map, but this just beats the hell out of me, that I can not get this **** game to work on either of these TWO computers that I built. I do tech support for a living in my own company, and have been in computers for 30+ years, and the only thing that I can come up with, is that this game is a piece of CRAP... and I thought I was frustrated with COD Modern Warfare and no dedicated servers and map making tools... GEEZZ

You're lacking the skill of problem solving, i can't believe you can't get FC2 to work on WIN XP!

uhm Razor i guss thats not true..
    The option create a icon on your desktop only works on XP so i guess it should run on XP...
    My English isn't that great. I revoked my serial code after i uninstall-ed to because i had spelled my serial code with caps lock on. I was thinking ow i need to "(re)voke" my serial so i can use it again... When i choose the option it said my serial was successfully removed. The "re" in revoke made me think i had to revoke it so i could use it again... It is impossible to uninstall my game in dutch (my main language).
    Is it possible to reactivate my serial code? i JUST "revoked" it (10mins before posted).

hi i lost my cd key but i alredy resgtered it online is there a way to find it i dont see where i can find it on ubisoft plez help

pleas online key

Banned
    yeah my friend bluetoothed me far cry 2 i have made a ubi soft account and evrything but i need a online key i didnt purchase the game so i dont have a online key can i find one somewhere

How to Enter the oline key!!!!.....
    cuzz many time I Insert the code.
    Simply I've got a Failed Message....
    I Spent my Money Just for this Bull****.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Q:Where is my Online Key?
    A:Your Online Key is the CD Key that is the code on the back of the Manual that came with your game. Make sure you do not mix up letter's such as "0" (zero) and "O" (the letter). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If your CD key is still invalid, keep in mind that a letter O is likely the number 0, and letter S is likely number 5. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

From the Tech support site:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Activation Error: Invalid Serial Key Error
    Answer ID 12426 | Updated 10/07/2010 01:20 PM

Question

When I try to activate the game, I get an error that my CD key is invalid.

"Activation process has been terminated. Please make sure that the SERIAL has been entered correctly."

Is there a trick to entering this key?

Answer

First, please make sure that you have the latest patch installed for Far Cry 2. You can download the v1.03 patch here.

If you still encounter problems when entering your CD Key for activation, please note the following:

- Make sure that you are entering your CD Key exactly as it appears, including the dashes.
    - After the first 3 characters in the CD key, there will not be any ‘I’, ‘O’, ‘S’, or ‘Z’ alphabetical characters.

For all other Far Cry 2 activation questions, click here.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you dont have a CD-Key or Manual, then you need to contact the point of sale.

If you didnt buy the game, dont ask for a CD key here, your account will be suspended.

Replacement for lost CD Keys/Manuals are available from Ubisoft.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I Need replacement for lost or damaged Game CD or Manual
    Answer ID 205 | Updated 11/03/2010 04:31 PM

Question

I Need replacement for lost or damaged Game CD or Manual.

Answer

Please contact Ubisoft Technical Support before sending your product to us.
    In many cases, a replacement is not the best solution. Our support representatives will help you determine if a replacement is necessary or available. You will need to first acquire an RMA (Return Materials Authorization) number to process your return or replacement. Without an RMA number from a support representative, your replacement request will not be processed.

Please click here or call (919) 460-9778 to contact a support representative.

If we determine a return or replacement is necessary:

Within the 90-day warranty period:
    Please return the product (media only) along with a copy of the original sales receipt, showing the date of purchase, a brief description of the difficulty you are experiencing including your name, address (No PO Boxes), RMA number and phone number to the address below. If the product was damaged through misuse or accident (cracks, scratches), or if you do not have a dated sales receipt, then this 90-day warranty is rendered void and you will need to follow the instructions for returns after the 90-day warranty period.

After the 90-day warranty period:
    Please return the product (media only) along with a check or money order for the amount corresponding to your product (see replacement fees below) made payable to Ubisoft, a brief description of the difficulty you are experiencing including your name, address (No PO Boxes), RMA number and phone number to the address below.

Replacement Fees
    Important! Be sure to read the above policy before sending anything to Ubisoft Technical Support!

Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii game replacements $15 ea.

PC, MAC, Playstation 2, Xbox, Gamecube, PSP, DS $10 ea.

Replacements for older consoles and handhelds $10 ea.

All manuals or reference cards $5 ea.
    CD Keys $5 ea.

Warranty Address and Contact Information

Phone: (919) 460-9778
    Hours: 9am – 9pm (EST), M-F

Address:
    Ubisoft Replacements
    2000 Centre Green Way, Ste 300
    Cary, NC 27513
    USA

Please use a traceable delivery method when sending products to Ubisoft. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast