Thread: UbiSoft Customer suppor phone number | Forums

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

KYRAT SERIES 1 - The lowlands | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Hurk is back! | Far Cry 4 [UK]

If you want to formally complain about Far Cry 2, call the following number and voice your complaint. The more we are heard, hopefully the chances they will actually do something constructive:

1-888-824-7038
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

If you want to formally complain about Far Cry 2, call the following number and voice your complaint. The more we are heard, hopefully the chances they will actually do something constructive:

1-888-824-7038

Banned
    Hmm, I thought it was impossible to reach any kind of customer support. You sure you've tried it and it works? Not that they will care anyway, the pope could call in and they would just hang up and forget about it once he's done.

Call and you will see it is a ligitimate number.

US Forum Manager
    Spartacus Legends CM
    All you need to do to find the number is look on the Support Page. It's not like it's a well surrounded by a fire breathing dragon and a moat.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rostavic:

1-888-824-7038 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Honestly,.. if Ubisoft gave a damn.. do you think you would have to call? All you have to do is look at the lack of servers running to see most people dont even bother anymore.

Ubisoft has had plenty of time to take care of the problems, but they have moved on to fleece another group out of their money.

If you would prefer to think that calling them is going to make a difference, feel free to do so,.. I've stop wasting my time on the game. Ubi co9uld care less about me, why should I care about them.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NimRod_TAW:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rostavic:

1-888-824-7038 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Honestly,.. if Ubisoft gave a damn.. do you think you would have to call? All you have to do is look at the lack of servers running to see most people dont even bother anymore.

Ubisoft has had plenty of time to take care of the problems, but they have moved on to fleece another group out of their money.

If you would prefer to think that calling them is going to make a difference, feel free to do so,.. I've stop wasting my time on the game. Ubi co9uld care less about me, why should I care about them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The lack of servers is mostly due to how much the dedicated server launcher is such a resource hog no game hosting company will touch it. SO you are left with player hosted servers from NON server machines like you find on consoles, but then this IS a console game ported to the PC.

Also if you could care less about UBI why do you bother to keep posting in their forums?
    -----------------------------------
    24 Custom Maps Published [PC] - Search by map name FuRiouS
    Or [URL=http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=f9805fe9093cd20e0f83d91f6dff7c38

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Widow9 View Post
    All you need to do to find the number is look on the Support Page. It's not like it's a well surrounded by a fire breathing dragon and a moat.
    It is guarded. There is no toll free number on the page you linked.

They don't like giving refunds of any kind. I had to go through my card to get a refund :|