Thread: Rainbow six 3 | Forums

Can anyone help, I have Rainbow Six 3 on Ps2 and cannot work out how to get through Campaign Penthouse, everything I try is not working, any info would be apprieciated, Thanks
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Can anyone help, I have Rainbow Six 3 on Ps2 and cannot work out how to get through Campaign Penthouse, everything I try is not working, any info would be apprieciated, Thanks

just go out the place were the ****** is standing there and walk very slow just barley push the anolag and when get to the stairs make sure there is no one around and speed the walk but slow and goto the phone and do the thing there and go straight and when u get to the place were it brakes off were the one room is on the left hallway to ur right go slow and look and see if some one is looking and go slow and the hardest part is next u go up the stairs quiet and go in to the first room on your left and go behind the blocker thing to the right and theres the comp then u can kill any one after that

hoped it helped

What i would do is use hacks,take a m60,m203 rp,incidenary nades,and more incidinery nades and hold them sideways and go ALL GANGSTA ON THEM!