Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official Response Demanded | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

So as most people who play this game would know there is a problem going about with levels being reset which is god damn annoying, and most people will also tell you when their level resets all your challenges you have completed stay completed but everything like your ability's and perks all get reset to level 1.

Now this makes it extremely hard and annoying for someone who has been reset from lets say level 20 all the way back to level 1 and has most of the challenges completed so his exp gain is extremely annoying.

Now ubisoft I have tried to be calm emailing you guys and got no response 24 hours later but for crying out loud if you don't fix this sh*t up and give me back my levels and the levels of other people who have the same problem (I lost 20 levels and am now level 1 again for the second time... yes it has happened twice to me) you are going to have not only one extremely pi**ed off customer but soon to be judging from the rate this is happening a whole god damn horde of people hassling you about this problem.

I would really love for people to share similar things happening to them and keep this thread in the eyes of ubisoft so they fix this and if you ask "Why should I give a crap about problem because it hasn't happened to me?" then its simple... its going to happen sooner or later until ubisoft fix this crappy level reset bug.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

So as most people who play this game would know there is a problem going about with levels being reset which is god damn annoying, and most people will also tell you when their level resets all your challenges you have completed stay completed but everything like your ability's and perks all get reset to level 1.

Now this makes it extremely hard and annoying for someone who has been reset from lets say level 20 all the way back to level 1 and has most of the challenges completed so his exp gain is extremely annoying.

Now ubisoft I have tried to be calm emailing you guys and got no response 24 hours later but for crying out loud if you don't fix this sh*t up and give me back my levels and the levels of other people who have the same problem (I lost 20 levels and am now level 1 again for the second time... yes it has happened twice to me) you are going to have not only one extremely pi**ed off customer but soon to be judging from the rate this is happening a whole god damn horde of people hassling you about this problem.

I would really love for people to share similar things happening to them and keep this thread in the eyes of ubisoft so they fix this and if you ask "Why should I give a crap about problem because it hasn't happened to me?" then its simple... its going to happen sooner or later until ubisoft fix this crappy level reset bug.

Please examine exhibit A:

Ruse: by ubisoft

Released state: broken
    Ubisoft response: lol oops
    Solution: lol oh well.

My advice: Get over it.

Understand what your saying about Ruse man but if you actually like the game such as myself then this isn't really a problem you can just let stick around.

Just fix the matchmaking!! I'm tired of sitting 30 minutes in a Ranked match matchmaking

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grey_Templ4r:
    Just fix the matchmaking!! I'm tired of sitting 30 minutes in a Ranked match matchmaking </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I understand how annoying that is lol, once I actually get into a game I stay in that same lobby for a good 1-2 hours.

i've played 1 match the 2 days i've owned it... i mean wth? and i shouldnt have to stay in a damn lobby as i like to play with multiple different people, not just the same group (especially if there are just a bunch of trollololol ******rs)

start a search, make a Grilled cheese, Playgame, and last of all always press rematch.

thats the thing. i dont want a rematch. i want to re-lobby for a different group... and NOT have to wait forever. &gt;&lt;

Here is a tip. If you dont want to wait ten to twenty mins between games hit rematch. Most people dont hit rematch and you get new players right away. quit crying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast