Page 1 of 75 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: LOOK HOW DANG TALENTED WE ARE! (The FD Community Talent Thread) | Forums

For a long time now, I have marveled at how many talented people we have in this community. It's a wonder that we can spend so much time playing video games and still manage to find time to do other impressive things. We are a living contradiction to the misunderstanding that gamer nerds play games because they're not good at anything else.

In honor of this, I would like for us to develop this thread as a gallery displaying our community's talent. If you have a talent or hobby you love, I would love for you to show it off here. This could include things like gtz's awesome knitting, BrookeLyn's friendship bracelets, sarabellum's artwork, Phin's photography, Pancakes' photoshop masterpieces, Andy's funnies (the forum-appropriate ones, of course), and Marcus's videos, just to name a few.

I know our Picture Thread serves this purpose sometimes, but I think it would be nice to be able to have a concentrated collection of our creations.

If your talent can be represented on these forums somehow, share it with us! Please post stuff here even if you've already posted pictures in the picture thread (or else I'll have to post them for you and it'll be like that embarrassing time your mom was like "LOOK HOW TALENTED MY SON/DAUGHTER IS!!!")

I've started us off by displaying my own special talent for long, rambling forum posts. Who's next?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

For a long time now, I have marveled at how many talented people we have in this community. It's a wonder that we can spend so much time playing video games and still manage to find time to do other impressive things. We are a living contradiction to the misunderstanding that gamer nerds play games because they're not good at anything else.

In honor of this, I would like for us to develop this thread as a gallery displaying our community's talent. If you have a talent or hobby you love, I would love for you to show it off here. This could include things like gtz's awesome knitting, BrookeLyn's friendship bracelets, sarabellum's artwork, Phin's photography, Pancakes' photoshop masterpieces, Andy's funnies (the forum-appropriate ones, of course), and Marcus's videos, just to name a few.

I know our Picture Thread serves this purpose sometimes, but I think it would be nice to be able to have a concentrated collection of our creations.

If your talent can be represented on these forums somehow, share it with us! Please post stuff here even if you've already posted pictures in the picture thread (or else I'll have to post them for you and it'll be like that embarrassing time your mom was like "LOOK HOW TALENTED MY SON/DAUGHTER IS!!!")

I've started us off by displaying my own special talent for long, rambling forum posts. Who's next?

Void
    Last edited by seductivpancake; 01-19-2012 at 09:38 PM.

This looks like fun. I've been meaning to do some new art; hopefully seeing other people's stuff will get me going. Here's some of stuff.

Here are some b&w pictures from my senior thesis back when I was in school.

More here.

Here's a few randoms from back home in DeKalb/Chicago before I moved to Washington.

[IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/

SWEET!!!! Pancakes, who is the random girl in the 4th one? And I think the 5th one is incredible Great work.

And Phin... good gardens! I had a hard time picking my favorites but I think the train station one is my favorite because of the vibrant colors and rad blur.

Not anywhere good as Phins stuff but some of my favorites.

Okay maybe a little more than just a few :P

Man guys, these are great! Keep'em coming. I wish I had some stuff to put up here that was as good as these. I can't wait to see more.
    Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Thanks to Marcus for the rad sig!

Void
    Last edited by seductivpancake; 01-19-2012 at 09:39 PM.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Seductivpancake:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is brilliant.

Page 1 of 75 1231151 ... LastLast