Thread: tips and hints click here! | Forums

hi tell me your problem and where in the game you are with the problm. i will need good diskripshin for you to get a good awnser.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

hi tell me your problem and where in the game you are with the problm. i will need good diskripshin for you to get a good awnser.

ahhhhhhh HELP!

Ok so i jsut got the game yesterday, and i;m stuck.
    I'm at the part where you've found Ann after running away from the giant T-Rex. You have to fight off a bunch of raptors to protect her. She is on the other side....there is a ditch seperating us. Then after that,Jack says "i'm coming to get you" and you go thru this tunnel-liek thing. There are several boxes of ammo. I walk around and try to find a way over to the other side....but can;t find a way? There's a platform belown off the side of the cloff with a tree trunk extending to the other side...but it wont let me go down there. It's liek theres an invisible wall on all the edges. Is this suppose to be there? HOW DO I GET TO THE OTHER SIDE TO GET ANN!? I've been stuck for hours! PLEASE HELP ME!

i cant remember that part. what chapter is it. you might haveto burn some grass

ok well before it, you have to fight off the T-Rex and distract it until the other 2 people can get the door open. Then it chases you and you run away form it. Then yuo find Ann and King Kong goes the other way to fight the T-Rex. Then a bunch of rapters come and you need to shoot them for Ann in order to not get her killed.

Here are some screenshots of the part I'm at.

howthe hell did u take screen shots?

ya dont get ann there atfer u kill off the raptors and s**t she gets snatched by a large bat (not tha normal annoying kind ,its like the mother bat)then kong comes and u control him from there

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gamerkid2006:
    ahhhhhhh HELP!

Ok so i jsut got the game yesterday, and i;m stuck.
    I'm at the part where you've found Ann after running away from the giant T-Rex. You have to fight off a bunch of raptors to protect her. She is on the other side....there is a ditch seperating us. Then after that,Jack says "i'm coming to get you" and you go thru this tunnel-liek thing. There are several boxes of ammo. I walk around and try to find a way over to the other side....but can;t find a way? There's a platform belown off the side of the cloff with a tree trunk extending to the other side...but it wont let me go down there. It's liek theres an invisible wall on all the edges. Is this suppose to be there? HOW DO I GET TO THE OTHER SIDE TO GET ANN!? I've been stuck for hours! PLEASE HELP ME! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well you should just fight the raptors and kill them all. then a bird will take her and you are kong (i think)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MarcusMorris:
    i cant remember that part. what chapter is it. you might haveto burn some grass </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

look every where for fire it can be on walls (high walls so look up.)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by coxaay:
    howthe hell did u take screen shots? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ya how thats sick and wheird