Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sandstorm | Forums

I have sat there for 15 minutes going up and down. I have waited for the strips to fill up and nothing happens no mater which way I turn. Any thoughts???
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have sat there for 15 minutes going up and down. I have waited for the strips to fill up and nothing happens no mater which way I turn. Any thoughts???

You must have done something right. I'm just getting started and this is the most frustrating thing I've run into. Any help?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jackjeanine:
    I have sat there for 15 minutes going up and down. I have waited for the strips to fill up and nothing happens no mater which way I turn. Any thoughts??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>erm jus follow the bottom strip get it to the end on each side and it should take you right to the camps

Say that the left strip is completely at the top, an the right one at the middle, just go to the left until the strips like equal out then from there u just go straight

"This more or less the same point Kramer made about radicalism in Palestinian society, which he suggested was fueled by the overabundance of economically maladjusted young men of fighting age, though I don't expect to see Kristoff denounced as a racist and supporter of genocide for echoing the point."
    ===============
    Energy Saving Windows
    cabernet sauvignon

We can not get past the desert mission. Could someone please tell me how to find German camps? We love this game and want to keep moving... Thanks stew

See the two bars? one of them is direction, the other is distance. when they both get full, in seconds you'll hear shots and see something

Maybe I'm blind, but I haven't noticed any bars on the screen while flying through the sandstorms. Any secret to having them appear? Just bought the game and i'm stuck in the sand storms. Using CYBORG Fly "Stick" Thanks for the help.

Sorry you are all having trouble flying. Really all I can say is keep trying. I have beaten the game (pc) and it is very tough to avoid the ground or find the camps. A tip I learned was if you hear your engine suddenly rev up loud, then you are flying almost straight down (a.k.a. towards the ground). Pull Up if you hear that. also, see the two bars in the bottom left? One will get really tall when you are pointing the right direction, the other will get taller as you approach your destination. That's all I can say. Good-luck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast