Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chat Thread! Anarchy rules! | Forums

Most threads here have a topic. This one doesn't Freeform and chaotic, a Penny Arcade forums tradition. This is the Chat Thread.

I'm working on correcting all the spelling errors and **** in my mp3 files. ID3 tag editing is such bollocks.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I made cookies over the weekend, but had to use different shortening because they didnt have regular shortening. Cookies didnt turn out as good, now they are puffed cookies. Water makes me go the bathroom alot. I feel like drawing in ms paint. My face is itchy. **** I gotta go to sleep

Gamer Tag: THE MEGA POWERS

Xbox Titles I Currently Own: Halo 2 ,Guilty Gear X2, BurnOut 3 ,Star Wars: Battlefront, Crimson Skies, Top Spin, Magic The Gathering: BattleGrounds, Ninja Gaide

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nuttyputty45:
    I made cookies over the weekend, but had to use different shortening because they didnt have regular shortening. Cookies didnt turn out as good, now they are puffed cookies. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I always use butter.

Recipe called for regular shortening. Used high ratio shortening. I was told it was the same thing (its not, high ratio is for cakes and icings, I know I have baking classes). Used the high ratio, cookies came out puffy, didnt taste as good.

Gamer Tag: THE MEGA POWERS

Xbox Titles I Currently Own: Halo 2 ,Guilty Gear X2, BurnOut 3 ,Star Wars: Battlefront, Crimson Skies, Top Spin, Magic The Gathering: BattleGrounds, Ninja Gaide

i've been working pretty hard on Flash and Lightwave 8 this weekend.

on a side note. i made a mango cheesecake

I wish you guys would share the yummy goodies with me.

Twitter: @KimiMatsuzaki

Saturday - Played World of Warcraft.
    Sunday - Went to my parents place and did laundry....played World of Warcraft...I CAN QUIT ANY TIME I WANT! Or when HL2 comes out...

I get to fly home for Thanksgiving, yay.

They raped me on the plane tickets though, 700 freaking dollars!!

Twitter: @KimiMatsuzaki

Ouch...rape them back, ask for alot of peanut bags, then stuff them in your purse and cheeks, lol

*Everyone needs to drop the haterade and show some love with my foot up your *ss,

Steel and his crazy ideas... where does he come up with them... oh well its better not to understand
    GT - BCA

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast