Thread: Uplay reward is not updated . | Forums

I completed the Bleeding effect section. In game it showed "U Action Complete" !! still don't have my legimittate 30 Uplay points !! please updat it to my profile soon please. I am playing Assassin's Creed II along with Assassin's creed as it is one of my beloved franchise. Help me please !!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I completed the Bleeding effect section. In game it showed "U Action Complete" !! still don't have my legimittate 30 Uplay points !! please updat it to my profile soon please. I am playing Assassin's Creed II along with Assassin's creed as it is one of my beloved franchise. Help me please !!

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA FredEx919's Avatar
    Hello, We should be able to help you with this, however we will need you to send in a ticket at our support site for this type of issue. We will need to verify a bit of information, so be sure to include the uplay username and/or email and we will take a look at your account.

My uplay account is AbhishekPrusty.

I updated my ticket at the support with DNA pics as my screen shots were not working according. Now i am about to finish the main game , hope my matter will resolve and i will get the uplay points. awaiting reply .

Did u get this done? I am still having this issue.