Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Torpedos - Reload ? | Forums

Hi i am new to the silent hunter games & i was wondering how do you get the torpedos to reload ? In the booklet it says that the reloads take some time but its not reloading so far.I have it set to auto reload but it just dosnt seem to be working ? Any help would be appreaciated.

The game is truly awesome.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Just fire an empty tube

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Higgs1972:
    Hi i am new to the silent hunter games & i was wondering how do you get the torpedos to reload ? In the booklet it says that the reloads take some time but its not reloading so far.I have it set to auto reload but it just dosnt seem to be working ? Any help would be appreaciated.

The game is truly awesome. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you have to make sure that there are enough people in the tube sections. Plus if your on silent running they won't reload 'cause it makes to much noise.

If the colour of the tube bottom is white, then there are no more torps left.

Wow you guys are quick with replys. Thank you. When i go to fire another torpedo after i have used all 3 in the tubes. The tubes are red and it say waiting on reload.. Im not sure how long it takes but it never loads another.

I forgot to put my crew in the torp room the first attack I made in SH3... I sat there for 30min before I realized I had no crew stationed.

The whole time I was thinking WOW these ARE REALISTIC reload times.:P

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vodkaphile:
    I forgot to put my crew in the torp room the first attack I made in SH3... I sat there for 30min before I realized I had no crew stationed.

The whole time I was thinking WOW these ARE REALISTIC reload times.:P <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahahaha i could have sworn i had guy in the torpedo room. But i will double check that tonight hopefully that does the trick!What are the reload time for torpedos in the game anyway ? Thanks for your help.

Off the top of my head: I'd say with a fully manned torpedo room it takes roughly a minute for reload. Maybe 2.

1-2 minutes would be about right if you have the "Realistic torpedo load time" switched off. What was it really? 45 minutes or so?

15 to 20 minutes if I recall correctly.
    -----------------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Beeryus:
    15 to 20 minutes if I recall correctly. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh wow, that's cool. I can't wait to fire up a 'realistic' campaign. =)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast