Thread: game seems to be broken at 71% | Forums

There is another post regarding this in the Hints, and tips section though that does not seem to be the appropriate section anyhow the game seems to be stuck for many players at 71% see link: 71% Game Broken/Flaw? I would like to know if there is anything i can do, or whether i have to start over/ give up on the game. Thanks for reading.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

There is another post regarding this in the Hints, and tips section though that does not seem to be the appropriate section anyhow the game seems to be stuck for many players at 71% see link: 71% Game Broken/Flaw? I would like to know if there is anything i can do, or whether i have to start over/ give up on the game. Thanks for reading.

Most Helpful Prince of Persia Community Member kakalukiaJay's Avatar
    Sands of Time crashed often for me around 23%; but never at 71% on the PC USA English edition.

On what gaming system are you playing? PC / PS2 / Xbox ...
    Which edition? USA / Canada / Europe / Australia ...
    Language? English / French / German ...
    Which Media? CD / DVD / Boontybox download ...

I posted the link to the other post for a reason, but no matter I will repost what i had written in the other thread for those who are unable to click links -_-.

I have the same problem... I'm playing the game on a GameCube... After the scene loads farah yells "Are you on the platform yet?" and the prince says "Not yet, wait till im on the platform". and then i walk on to the platform and he says "Now!". It breaks into a cut scene and the patform does absolutely nothing.... I'm kinda pissed since I have no earlier saves... isnt there anything i can do??

Another thing I noticed, was that while I was going back through the passage with which I came into that room with (which had a dead end now since the door closed) I heard the sound effects of something moving... possibly what would be the sound of the platform going up... but when I returned to the patform room, everthing was exactly the same.

Most Helpful Prince of Persia Community Member kakalukiaJay's Avatar
    All Prince of Persia games penalize a game player who does not maintain several saved games.
    Most games allow an unlimited number of saved game files on the PC except for Legacy POP2 The Shadow and the Flame which only allowed 10 slots.

I have not played on the GameCube and I did not encounter the bug you reported.

My best advice is to save as often as you can tolerate playing from the previous saved game all over again.

gamecube only allows 3 save slots, although I have a 64mb mem. card.... :-/