Thread: Assassin's Creed Tages driver error: 1275 | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Hi,

I just bought Assassin's Creed as a download. I installed it without problems but now when I click on the game icon it tries to install some kind of Tages driver but it does not succeed. It says error 1275 and that I need admin privilige to do this (and I am in admin mode).

The machine runs a copy of Windows 7 Ultimate with all the updates although the game installer recognizes it as a Vista (probably due to the age of the game).

If anyone could help me out it would be great cause I bough ACII as well but the servers are down I want to play something AC at least.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi,

I just bought Assassin's Creed as a download. I installed it without problems but now when I click on the game icon it tries to install some kind of Tages driver but it does not succeed. It says error 1275 and that I need admin privilige to do this (and I am in admin mode).

The machine runs a copy of Windows 7 Ultimate with all the updates although the game installer recognizes it as a Vista (probably due to the age of the game).

If anyone could help me out it would be great cause I bough ACII as well but the servers are down I want to play something AC at least.

i haev the same problem. bought assassins creed and installed it with no problems, as soon as i try to run it, i get a tages 1275 error. i have tried everything i know of to get tages installes (even if its only going to cause me untold amounts of problems), and nothing. i run windows 7 home premium fully updated drivers and otherwise.

-------------------------------------------------------

You need to update and install the Latest Drivers from TAGES. Hopefully this should solve your problem. Give it a try.

http://www.tagesprotection.com/main.htm

--------------------------------------------------------

Dopo aver installato l'esegubile linkato nel precedente post il gioco funziona perfettamente grazie

if nothing else works: try the campatility mode and/or run it as a admin (right-click the icon, settings "run as admin" and/or "Compatibility - win XP"
    <} Nothing is true, everything is permitted {>

Cool Nice

Very nice

Yup, above link works, I had to be somewhat insistent with the "DRIVERS" tab on the web though. I am currently using Chrome. So dont lose it, just keep trying to get to the DRIVERS section. Download (64x or 32x, according to your OS) and play sweetely.