Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Going To Go With Splinter Cell...(Evidence) | Forums

I heard the words Ghost Leader (Ghost Recon) and that the Ghost team needs to destroy those drones. That audio clip is "Psychotice Break Threshhold 88%" that you can click on the scrolling bar on the right. So yeah it could be with Ghost Recon, but my gut feeling is it has to do with Splinter Cell.

If you click the audio clip that say "Opp:Cape Offensive" you will hear a woman's voice and then hear the pattented night vision goggle sound coming on. After that, I don't know if i'm hearing things or what but then you hear a man on the intercom say (what sounds to me) like either Senor Fisher or Monsieur Fisher. I can't tell. I read all the books and also on the script in the right bar you see that the man speaks Spanish, French and Russian. I'm 100% sure Sam speaks Russian but I don't know about the others. Yall have to check it out and tell me what you think. That and the guys face on the page could be Sam to me. Bald with the scruff. I don't know. Just throwing my two cents in.

***Please write back with feedback or what you guys think...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I heard the words Ghost Leader (Ghost Recon) and that the Ghost team needs to destroy those drones. That audio clip is "Psychotice Break Threshhold 88%" that you can click on the scrolling bar on the right. So yeah it could be with Ghost Recon, but my gut feeling is it has to do with Splinter Cell.

If you click the audio clip that say "Opp:Cape Offensive" you will hear a woman's voice and then hear the pattented night vision goggle sound coming on. After that, I don't know if i'm hearing things or what but then you hear a man on the intercom say (what sounds to me) like either Senor Fisher or Monsieur Fisher. I can't tell. I read all the books and also on the script in the right bar you see that the man speaks Spanish, French and Russian. I'm 100% sure Sam speaks Russian but I don't know about the others. Yall have to check it out and tell me what you think. That and the guys face on the page could be Sam to me. Bald with the scruff. I don't know. Just throwing my two cents in.

***Please write back with feedback or what you guys think...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spartan3909:

***Please write back with feedback or what you guys think... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

dude, this is really well-covered territory. Try reading some of the older forums like Information/Ideas.

Yeah, sorry if I covered something already covered. I just didn't want to have to go scrolling through lots of pages to find out. lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">***Please write back with feedback or what you guys think... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm going with Firehawk since we know nothing about that game and this is the year it was supposed to be released...

plus the references to rev(alations) 6:4 which mentions a Red horse....then the hacked forum banners which mention rev 6:4 rd hors (close enough). Mix that with the believed notion that Firehawks (a blackhawk variant) sometimes go under the callsign "Red Horse," and you may have something to go on.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spartan3909:
    Yeah, sorry if I covered something already covered. I just didn't want to have to go scrolling through lots of pages to find out. lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no sweat. try a forum search for the keywords you are looking for and then post in that thread. Nothing worse than a million new threads that could've just been posted in the pre-existing threads.

I don't know about this Firehawk stuff - I'm more inclined to believe it is some sort of strategy game/FPS hybrid, or just the set-up for the next gen of the three franchises.

Well I just got of the phone with one of my buddies that works in the videogame industry in LA. And he usually hears about all this stuff. He just said that Ubisoft is REALLY keeping it low key and under wraps. But the he said "I can't wait till that game comes out!" I said, "What game is it?" And then he said, "Firehawk" So I don't know if hes right or not but he usually keeps me to up to date on stuff like this and hasn't been wrong yet. But we'll see. Don't quote me on any of this, just tellin you guys.

The women is saying Splinter Cell is in the field now, but with the mentioning of the ghost's I'm hoping for a combination or middle ground game

Dude, a combo game would be the most amazing thing of all time. Seriously, wow.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pettyofficerj:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">***Please write back with feedback or what you guys think... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm going with Firehawk since we know nothing about that game and this is the year it was supposed to be released...

plus the references to rev(alations) 6:4 which mentions a Red horse....then the hacked forum banners which mention rev 6:4 rd hors (close enough). Mix that with the believed notion that Firehawks (a blackhawk variant) sometimes go under the callsign "Red Horse," and you may have something to go on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Firehawk version of the Blackhawk helicopter is utillised for fire fighting activities/search and rescue. I dont see this game being a fire man sim. Firehawk probably refers to either a new aircraft or specific unit, not a real firehawk helicopter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast