Thread: Heroes for Mac | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Hands down, HOMMV is my all time favorite game. It's the one I keep returning to. Freeverse had handled the Cider port of the original version to Mac, but after that the porting project just seems dead-in-the-water. Queries to them are greeted with silence. GameTree seems to be porting all other new Ubisoft pc games, but no mention of HOMMV. I would LOVE to have the map editor, no less the upgrades. Does anyone know what is going on with the Mac ports?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hands down, HOMMV is my all time favorite game. It's the one I keep returning to. Freeverse had handled the Cider port of the original version to Mac, but after that the porting project just seems dead-in-the-water. Queries to them are greeted with silence. GameTree seems to be porting all other new Ubisoft pc games, but no mention of HOMMV. I would LOVE to have the map editor, no less the upgrades. Does anyone know what is going on with the Mac ports?

I would bet my shirt that nothing more will be done until Heroes VI.

Yea, I think we'll have to wait for Heroes VI to see a new port… It's been too long now for a port of Tribes of the East… and I'm ready for something new!

… so, I really hope we'll hear some news about Heroes VI soon!