Thread: I need a little help with Hyperlobby | Forums

I've downloaded it and managed to get "connected" but I've had no joy getting it to recognize my IL2FB installation. I did as Jiri said, and went back and read the whole thing again. I'm using:

C:\Program Files\Ubi Soft\IL-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles\il2fb.exe

as the target. Its a merged installation patched to 3.04.

Any thoughts?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

You making sure you've chosen Forgotten Battles from the choice of games?

That was what I had wrong, but it didn't get too much better from there!!

I selected FB from the list, but got the same message "HL can't find path C:\program files\forgottenbattles\il2fb.exe"

well I mucked about a bit, one thing I did was use the Run command to see if there even was a Program file that ended in il2fb.exe and there wasn't. But, oddly enough, after I'd typed that into run, HL fired right up and I was in the room. I tried to join a server (TX-OC3) that I had the best ping time to and was empty save for one person. The HL console went away and the small splash screen for the game appeared but then I was told I didn't have the right CD in!!

Well, now none of my CD's are the right ones and the game fails to sart. I messed up my path, huh? What does somebody need to know to get me straightened out here?

I seem to have worked it out. I can't really tell you what I did, but I got into a coop Pearl Harbor.

S! Xenios