Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEW MAPS | Forums

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WOGLIN:
    "Die americain werden fast besiegt, dauern auf diesem Weg an, und das große reich wird dafür Ihnen dankbar sein, und Sie werden Ehre an furher machen "
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't understand u lol!
    What would u say??
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">"Die americain werden fast besiegt, dauern auf diesem Weg an, und das große reich wird dafür Ihnen dankbar sein, und Sie werden Ehre an furher machen " </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Americans are almost defeated, the time is coming, and the whole Reich will be thankful to you, and the Führer will be proud and filled with honor.

My translation adds more emphasis, but you should get the gist of it. Looks like whoever typed the original german just ran it through an internet translator.

You're not fooling me

I'm American and speak german fluently, if you potential modders need help translating then let me know.

Do you think a Juno beach map would be cool?

Like you could use the same skybox and sounds, with alot more team mates, mortars everywehre and MGs firing, I don't know if you could be in the boat tho..

But with BIA engine it would be insane.

While it would be great for the user made maps to remain authentic, it is going to be almost impossible to do the same sort of research that went in to the original maps.

Any balanced, playable maps would be welcome by me, and could be apocryphal as long as they had an historical flavor to them.

Since I mostly play coop on a LAN, any user made coop skirmish maps would be doubly appreciated. I wish I had the time or skill to make them myself!

While it takes time, mainly because one want to jazz up their maps, or place surprises, or put a lot of trees, buildings, etc. You can make your own map with relatively little skill.

On the Gearbox site there are many people who have several SP and MP maps going. With pently of Q&A already threaded on the site, and a BiA:SDK Wiki you have all the basics to do a MP map.

http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com...splay.php?f=45

http://biasdk.gearboxsoftware.com/wi...=Main.HomePage

I found some maps for multiplayer, but no skirmish maps,is there a way to put them into skirmish and how? If someone knows where to find skirmish maps plese send me a link diablo.bogy@gmail.com

i wish somebody would make a new campaign. ive thought about it but i suckj at modding... a omaha beach map would be pretty cool

Will BROTHERS IN ARMS: HELL'S HIGHWAY have any type of CO-OP ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12