Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: listen of the communications of the enemy | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

i think when you have put a spybullet or something like that on an enemy you should be able to hear him whole the time. not just when you press the white button. or only if you push the white butten you'll hear him whole the time. i think this is the only good way butt how do you think about it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

i think when you have put a spybullet or something like that on an enemy you should be able to hear him whole the time. not just when you press the white button. or only if you push the white butten you'll hear him whole the time. i think this is the only good way butt how do you think about it.

Same with spy traps and grabs, should just be automatic.

GT:shadow eclipse and pakman 52

Your village called, the idiots missing.
    GT:

like i keep saying over and over it is fine the way it is, all you have to do is hold the button down and it makes sense the way it is because if you are hacking a persons coms through the bullet your going to be paying less attention to your surroundings so to hack you take your thumb off the directional look thumbstick so you can listen, it makes sense to me plus most of the time no one speaks when they get hit by a spy bullet because you can tell when they hit you through sound the only time i sue them is to let me know how close a mercis when i am hacking the ND133 if a red dot appears on my map i get the hell out of there, if a merc stands to close to a spy bullet on the wall for too long you perminanly get to here them and they show up on your radar untill they or you die

Same here, I rarely try to tag mercs but I always place spy bullets on merc entry points before I hack an ND so that I know when they are coming. Far more useful than following a merc arround trying to tag him.

-----------------------------
    XBL Gamertag: AptInquisitor

Playing: SC:PT, R63, PGR2, Mechassault.

One should never argue with idiots, they'll simply drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

-----------------------------
    XBL Gamertag: AptInquisitor

Playing: SC:PT, R63, PGR2, Mechassault.

One should never argue with idiots, they'll simply drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

They work dine, inconvenient but makes sense, if you want intel, you gotta stop and get it, it's not like i's mission in important like in Mechassault. I wish it were the one click deal, that way you could keep fighting.

Still, it makes more sense the way they did it, don't like it, but they have their reasons.

rftd

but if you want to listen to the sounds of the enviroment you'll have to put you're speakers to the max and i don't think many people would do that. and if your teammate is talking. you can hear mines just the same. sometimes it is mission important. if you hear there comming your way, you can get away. if you can't hear you're most of the time doomed(exceptly against noobs) or if you hear they are heading off of your location you know when to hack and when you have the greatest chance of succes. i still think that enable and disableing the sound of the enemy's is the best choice.

XBL: Wizz Kid NL

I see both sides. The only trouble I see with how it is, is you sometimes forget to check the audio when a trap is triggered. Perhaps a double beep in your headset or some other que than just a quick on-screen message might help, but probably not necessary.

The main problem I see with it automatically sending the audio is that it could get confusing as to who you're listening to--especially if you're not too familiar with your partner's voice (and with voice masking, a lot of people sound pretty much the same).

-"...that general is skillful in attack whose opponent does not know what to defend; and he is skillful in defense whose opponent does not know what to attack." -Sun Tzu Wu
    -"...that general is skillful in attack whose opponent does not know what to defend; and he is skillful in defense whose opponent does not know what to attack." -Sun Tzu Wu

Not to many people use voice masks.

GT:shadow eclipse and pakman 52

Your village called, the idiots missing.
    GT:

Hmmm...then perhaps several of the people I've played with just happened to sound very similar! Heh...just assumed it was the voice masking, since there's no real way to tell the difference, I guess (unless you've got a friend on the other end who just wants to turn it on and off for you to hear...).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast