Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: HAWX VIP section - Get 2 free aircrafts! | Forums

Fly the past and the future for free

With the release of Tom Clancy’s HAWX, Ubisoft members have another chance for some free content.

In HAWX, that would be the XA-20, a futuristic warbird treatment from Tom Clancy’s EndWar, and the Saab 35 Draaken, one of the premiere warplanes of the last century.

Unleashing these aircrafts is easy:

• choose “extras” from the main menu
    • select “exclusive content"
    • enter your account information, or create one from within the exclusive content menu. If you’ve already linked your Ubisoft account, you’ll be able to skip entering your account information.
    • simply select the aircraft you want to download first and click unlock. Once the game restarts, you’ll get a pop-up letting you know that you have new content.
    • Repeat the process for your second aircraft.

You can use the aircrafts immediately in Team DeathMatch, and earn access to them in Campaign by leveling up.

End results of less than five minutes work: two unique weapons to own the skies with. We hope you enjoy them!

And for the more visually inclined: VIP Unlock How To Video!

Note: This process is available only to the Xbox360 and PS3 versions of the game. PC gamers will be able to unlock the XA-20 through gameplay, without going through this process. The Saab 35 Draken will not be available in the PC version.

GK
    Last edited by Black_Widow9; 02-03-2012 at 10:42 AM.

Fly the past and the future for free

With the release of Tom Clancy’s HAWX, Ubisoft members have another chance for some free content.

In HAWX, that would be the XA-20, a futuristic warbird treatment from Tom Clancy’s EndWar, and the Saab 35 Draaken, one of the premiere warplanes of the last century.

Unleashing these aircrafts is easy:

<LI>choose “extras” from the main menu

<LI>select “exclusive content"

<LI>enter your account information, or create one from within the exclusive content menu. If you’ve already linked your Ubisoft account, you’ll be able to skip entering your account information.

<LI>simply select the aircraft you want to download first and click unlock. Once the game restarts, you’ll get a pop-up letting you know that you have new content.

<LI>Repeat the process for your second aircraft.

You can use the aircrafts immediately in Team DeathMatch, and earn access to them in Campaign by leveling up.

End results of less than five minutes work: two unique weapons to own the skies with. We hope you enjoy them!

And for the more visually inclined: VIP Unlock How To Video!

Note: This process is available only to the Xbox360 and PS3 versions of the game. PC gamers will be able to unlock the XA-20 through gameplay, without going through this process. The Saab 35 Draken will not be available in the PC version.

GK

AWESOME !!! thanks GKane

I want this content add into single player campaign...why we must play it and get level up in multiplayer ...?? to long time you know...

///////////////////////
    My Hawx Review

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1007546/m/8431099837

The main problem on HAWX demo PC is the sound....the sound lag on the gameplay...bad sound render...ubisoft must fix it before release.....

The second need to change is the camera assistance off....this camera to far to look..the plane look to tiny...because the camera to far... ihope ubisoft give some camera addon assisatance off...it will great if ubisoft can do this.

the third is the camera gameplay normal....only 3 camera makes bored...if ubisoft can add more camera i think it ill be great to

the fourth is the pilot sound when he kill the enemy...if ubisoft add more sound pilot...we can get more anjoy able...add more sound like bulls eye, i got it, i got them...etc....it sounds great...

The fifth is the AI
    this game will not great if the AI plane not give aggresive Combat...More aggresive AI plane attack will make our adrenaline increase....i hope the AI plane on final release this games more aggresive...this make the game not borred and we want play more and more to kill the enemy ...

I'm really looking forward to the Draken

Yes yes yes! I've been waiting for this : D
    [PROFILE]
    My PSN is Otharien, go ahead and add me.
    [/PROFILE]

Really cool planes dude!!!!

I'm sorry but I have to do this..

d3dyradix that isn't a review -.- It doesn't even look like it. the only thing you do is saying all the negative points and say that ubisoft must fix it .. Ask them politely to fix it don't command them .. And you also have to speak for yourself .. "our adrenaline increase" , "we want play more" The sounds are fine and the AI is smart and good enough. Give your opinion .. Don't tell it like it are facts and that everybody think about it that way.

Tsss

Hi i am on 360 and every time i try to unlock them the game frezes up when i come back to the poit where it says pres "start to start game". My friend had the same problem but the difrence is that none of the planes gets unlocked for me. Is it something I can do to make it work?

DUDE thats so sick!!! has anyone played with those yet? how do they perform?

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast