Thread: Is HAWX really coming to the Wii? Need Confirmation | Forums

In the last Game Informer Magazine, Wii was listed as one of the four consoles in which HAWX will be released. Please tell me this is true. I need a confirmation from someone... Not from fanboys who hate the Wii, cause if it is im buying it day one and i know a lot of people who will too.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

In the last Game Informer Magazine, Wii was listed as one of the four consoles in which HAWX will be released. Please tell me this is true. I need a confirmation from someone... Not from fanboys who hate the Wii, cause if it is im buying it day one and i know a lot of people who will too.

I haven't seen anything about a Wii version, just PC, PS3, and X360. Then again, I haven't seen anything that says that HAWX isn't coming to the Wii, but I wouldn't get your hopes up until there is an announcement clarifying either way.
    [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/silentstriderm/***udome.jpg[/IMG]

thanks, but can anyone confirm this please?

There is a press release Here

And it just says <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The game will appear on the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PLAYSTATION3 computer entertainment system and on Windows-based PC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

From that I'd say no to there being a Wii version
    [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/silentstriderm/***udome.jpg[/IMG]

It won't get on the Wii. The main reason, in my opinion, is that the Wii's graphic engine wouldn't give HAWX justice. It deserves better. More importantly, the Wii's controller isn't really a shooters one. That console is more for "family partys" and "E" (everyone) -Gamers.

Has any recent Tom Clancy game been published for Wii? I don't think so.If you've seen anywhere claiming it will be on it, please shoot the link

hmm yeah splinter cell came out on the wii. And what do u mean the wii is not for FPS. The wii is the perfect console for FPS, they have the best controls. Look at Medal Of honor, or Metroid Prime. But anyways, there is no link, it was in the latest gameinformer magazine.