Thread: DOD and PTY-PISTOLS | Forums

Whats up guys, i used to play pistols only on Raven Shield about 1-1.5 years ago. I played heavily with PTY(which i know changed) and i played a lot with DOD. Just want to know what happened to these clans and if they are still active.

I was Drunk MAngo in the game. Played straight pistols with a lot of people. Just wanted to know if those same people still play.

Also trying to get in touch with some old friends on RS
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Whats up guys, i used to play pistols only on Raven Shield about 1-1.5 years ago. I played heavily with PTY(which i know changed) and i played a lot with DOD. Just want to know what happened to these clans and if they are still active.

I was Drunk MAngo in the game. Played straight pistols with a lot of people. Just wanted to know if those same people still play.

Also trying to get in touch with some old friends on RS

I also used to play with a clan called GF? or something of that nature. Had somethign to do with a frog or somewhat. Cant remember now

With PTY_Killer's authorization, PTY_INFORMER and myself have brought PTY Clan back from the dead. Look for us at pty-clan.com and look for PTY Pistols on the server list.

Clan pty - assemble

Does anyone remember back in ravenshield, an all Pistols clan, PTY. I'm just curious if anyone has kept in touch,
    Thanks
    pty_moo