Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HOW DO I GET TO ARSUF??? | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

How do i get to arsuf...i cant figure it out...i cant find it...the online guide said go to acre and look on the map...not there...there is an area outside the kingdom that i cant get to because of a memory error. how do i unlock this. PLEASE HELP...many hurs havebeen spent in aggrevation..thank you Happy thanksgiving to all
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

How do i get to arsuf...i cant figure it out...i cant find it...the online guide said go to acre and look on the map...not there...there is an area outside the kingdom that i cant get to because of a memory error. how do i unlock this. PLEASE HELP...many hurs havebeen spent in aggrevation..thank you Happy thanksgiving to all

yes i have the same problem and i can figure out how to get past that blue wall thats there can some one help me get to arsuf cause i have spend many hours searching for a solucion
    PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to assassinate all the targets, and then it brings up the city onto ur map. it is down the paths by ACRE! u cannot go through thill then.

lol, why would you want to go there anyway? There is no city there and it's pointless until the end of the game.

I am at the end of the game I killed al the targets but there is a blue wall bloking me from getting there and i have to go there to kill robert!but how do i get trouhg that wall

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rickeej:
    I am at the end of the game I killed al the targets but there is a blue wall bloking me from getting there and i have to go there to kill robert!but how do i get trouhg that wall </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You obviously have not killed everyone. Look harder.

u cant get into other area's when ingaged in combat. so make sure ure social status is normal.

Ok after you kill all your targets (part from robert) you will have a final view point unlocked in the kingdom get that and then it you'll be able to get to arsuf i think (thats how i did it)

i killed all the targets and got the mission to go to arsuf...i have gone to all the viewpoints in the kingdom...the last one i went to said i have done all the viewpoints, but there is still the blue wall on the road...im totally lost...do i have to find all those flags or something?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast