Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NuclearWinter(360) | Forums

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

KYRAT SERIES 1 - The lowlands | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Hurk is back! | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Ive got a map called NuclearWinter(NuclearWinter BETA) if anybody is interested in checking it out..
    Ive been improving it day by day,and I feel my latest build is shaping up(Thanks CrazyUncleDave for your input).Spawn Points are much closer to the center of the action to try and ease spawning from a distance.
    Ive also placed the spawn points were it creates a split.
    One slide takes you towards your diamond..The other takes you close to the center bridge(Remember..Pull back on the stick to slow your speed on the slides ).

Ive built it off from my destructable bridge maps(3 level bridge with 2 being vehicle capable)..Sorry I dont have pics at the moment but will try and get some..

The map was built to perform online from the start with everything being designed around taking advantage of occlusion blocks..

The missile launchers are underground and house the capture points (A) and (C),while the second level of the bridge houses (B).
    There are very few Trees in this map and I am trying to go for a nuclear fallout look..
    Its not polished,but I think it is very playable now..
    I'll be trying to host it when I can during the evenings.
    (360 maps)
    Coming soon "MetroMethLabs" Grid-Map
    "NORAD" Grid-Map
    "BorderWAR"
    "WMD's"
    "NuclearWinter"
    "NuclearWinterAssault"
    "MarinePatrolX3"
    "HellscrossingXXXCOTA"

---Uprising=Teamwork
    Make more Uprising based maps People!!!---
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ive got a map called NuclearWinter(NuclearWinter BETA) if anybody is interested in checking it out..
    Ive been improving it day by day,and I feel my latest build is shaping up(Thanks CrazyUncleDave for your input).Spawn Points are much closer to the center of the action to try and ease spawning from a distance.
    Ive also placed the spawn points were it creates a split.
    One slide takes you towards your diamond..The other takes you close to the center bridge(Remember..Pull back on the stick to slow your speed on the slides ).

Ive built it off from my destructable bridge maps(3 level bridge with 2 being vehicle capable)..Sorry I dont have pics at the moment but will try and get some..

The map was built to perform online from the start with everything being designed around taking advantage of occlusion blocks..

The missile launchers are underground and house the capture points (A) and (C),while the second level of the bridge houses (B).
    There are very few Trees in this map and I am trying to go for a nuclear fallout look..
    Its not polished,but I think it is very playable now..
    I'll be trying to host it when I can during the evenings.
    (360 maps)
    "NORAD" Grid-Map
    "BorderWAR"
    "WMD's"
    "NuclearWinter"
    "NuclearWinterAssault"
    "MarinePatrolX3"
    "HellscrossingXXXCOTA"

---Uprising=Teamwork

Sounds interesting....are you on PC?

And would COTABucky be a spin on the COTA bus in Cols OH.? (Columbus Ohio Transportation Authority)

Nope, COTA is on the 360 team! COTA stands for Clan Of The Assassins, if I remember correctly.

I certainly remember them all kicking my $%& last night!!

Bucky's new map is pretty monumental in scope...there's a lot going on in it, and favors big teams to really run the map through its paces. I look forward to seeing how this one develops.
    My 360 Map Collection: Suspendead, Curve Damage, Doom Dome, Fatalitrees, Spherikill, Pyramayhem, Valley Ho, No Quarter, Purpose Unknown

Co-op Maps: Ciriculus Alliance

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/strangerthingslive

Good. A clan of assasins wouldnt get around too fast on public transportation...lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CrazyUncleDave:
    Nope, COTA is on the 360 team! COTA stands for Clan Of The Assassins, if I remember correctly.

I certainly remember them all kicking my $%& last night!!

Bucky's new map is pretty monumental in scope...there's a lot going on in it, and favors big teams to really run the map through its paces. I look forward to seeing how this one develops. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    yes..Thanks Dave..
    I made some major improvements(Well not that Major Compared to my latest overhaul ) to the gameplay,,Spawn locations for one.
    I think you would agree I took a step in the right direction..
    I feel there is still alot to do,But it is VERY playable In the current state IMO..
    Thanks for your input Dave..
    (360 maps)
    "NORAD" Grid-Map
    "BorderWAR"
    "WMD's"
    "NuclearWinter"
    "NuclearWinterAssault"
    "MarinePatrolX3"
    "HellscrossingXXXCOTA"

---Uprising=Teamwork

Very Happy with some major improvements I have made!!
    Inching closer and closer to taking away my BETA version.
    I still have alot of stuff to do,,But I feel my game play should be there now.

Dave...I feel you will agree my improvements have hit the spot .
    My past versions have had so much going on that it seperated the players so easily and made alot of confusion when it came to teamwork and gameplay(Spawning was to far from the action).
    I feel the changes in the map will improve that 100%.
    Check it out.
    (360 maps)
    "NORAD" Grid-Map
    "BorderWAR"
    "WMD's"
    "NuclearWinter"
    "NuclearWinterAssault"
    "MarinePatrolX3"
    "HellscrossingXXXCOTA"

---Uprising=Teamwork

Nice, COTA! I'll check it out later.
    My 360 Map Collection: Suspendead, Curve Damage, Doom Dome, Fatalitrees, Spherikill, Pyramayhem, Valley Ho, No Quarter, Purpose Unknown

Co-op Maps: Ciriculus Alliance

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/strangerthingslive

sounds pretty interesting. i'm gonna have to check this out
    Nimrod_Z

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast