Thread: Talk about timin' | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Well, this is the best timing, if I ever saw one. (Note: The server was running default settings)
    http://shaamaan.neostrada.pl/LastSecondSave.JPG

---
    Shaamaan

Free will is an ilussion...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

wow! very nice that is luck. Ive had that 2 times before. And grabbing the last merc in 3 secs to spare.

Many thanks to gui_brazil for the sig/ avatar! http://www.spyring.net/sc4/?friend=Mj3KlH

Xfire: psyichic

Well, I managed to gas him to sleep, but still... How long I was laughing... :P
    ---
    Shaamaan

Free will is an ilussion...

who gives a f... bout ya time , boy ?

lol /// thats nice bizzel. anyway lol nice one... its always cool when you win in last few secs.

lol, your not the first to do that or anything. Nothing special.
    --------------
    Go Team <3

Meow.
    Xfire: Iryxian

Quite, Shadow and I did that on CLubhouse yesterday, steam room 0 seconds left to finish, both mercs camping and 10 seconds on the clock. I run in from underneath and get their attention, as theyre shooting at me Shadow sneaks past and gets the ND with 0 seconds left on the clock for the win. Was very gratifying.

yea this one time i was playing against 2 people and a person i dont know as a partner but NEwayz........My partner was dead with 27 secs on clock 1 nd left........I died......have 2 lifes left but all alone and the closest Nd was garden which was at 5 secs left.....And glass structure was amazingly open......So i dived ran to the nd and the Nd time and the mission time were going at same time and finished at exact same time to so.....I thought YEAH!!! I WON!!!! Cuz The nd went all the way then the game ended so thats the first thing that came till i saw the message you lose......I was like no way.......but truely if you guys would have done the same thing you would have been stunned by the loss as well...But seeing how my partner died in the first 4 minutes without helping me with nd's.......He dies and 0/4 nd's neutralized.....So I got 3 in 5 minutes leaving the 1 minute left then i die and the toip story tells rest.

xbl gamertag: mdeezyxbl
    SC pc username: Gangxta.

It actually takes one second to start hacking after you press the Interact button to hack. So if you have 1 sec left on an objective, you need 2 seconds to hack it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rkato:
    It actually takes one second to start hacking after you press the Interact button to hack. So if you have 1 sec left on an objective, you need 2 seconds to hack it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I freaking HATE THAT!!! I've been scewed over by that ever since PT. BOO ANGRY, BOO MAD BOO HOO HOO!!!!!

and for bizzlenomics and Irxian2 . . . why don't you eat a big pie of STFU . . . or apple. Whatever fits your fancy. I really prefer pumpkin myself. And potato, but they kinda taste the same don't you think? I do . . . la la la la la I like pie, Pie likes me . . . la la la la la

[url=http://ckclan.scxtreme.net][img]http://ckclan.scxtreme.net/Sigs/c