Thread: Assassination techniques | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Hi All,
    I'm in Damascus, have done all the side quests and thought that before I go to the "office" to kick off the first proper assasination I'd practice on some guards first.
    I seem to have it all wrong, can someone put me right please ?
    When I see a guard on his own somewhere shady I press L1 then go up to him from the rear, press R1 and circle. He is either grabbed or else I push him and then have to press the square button to kill him.
    Once I had a nice "scene" where he was killed perfectly but don't recall what I did ? [I must have been in a state of shock after the PS3 2.1 update fixing the "Big Freeze"]
    Thanks,
    Jon
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi All,
    I'm in Damascus, have done all the side quests and thought that before I go to the "office" to kick off the first proper assasination I'd practice on some guards first.
    I seem to have it all wrong, can someone put me right please ?
    When I see a guard on his own somewhere shady I press L1 then go up to him from the rear, press R1 and circle. He is either grabbed or else I push him and then have to press the square button to kill him.
    Once I had a nice "scene" where he was killed perfectly but don't recall what I did ? [I must have been in a state of shock after the PS3 2.1 update fixing the "Big Freeze"]
    Thanks,
    Jon

well u lock onto him (i guess its L1 in ps3 version, i have 360) u get up close to him and press square for a low profile assassination (noone should notice unless there is another guard right next to him) or u hold R2 or w/e ur high profile button is and press square for a high profile assination

We are all conquered by Fear, the true master.