Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you ready for some football? Frag Doll forumer fantasy football 2011 edition | Forums

Did we ever come up with a draft date? I missed last year's, and that was effing brutal on my roster.

Thanks to Phin for the sig!
    Live GT: l337pino
    Steam ID: 1337pino
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

How about we shoot for Sunday, Sept. 4, the Sunday before the season begins? Gives us more time to add players, and also see how people do during the preseason.

I am down for it...Is ukyo or the defending champ coming back? Have a few weeks to fill the final spots!

VVQA Tester |GH:WT/GH5/Band Hero DLC|Guitar Hero 5 |Band Hero | [

Hopefully as we get closer to the regular season, we'll get a few more forumers to sign up.

If we're still having difficulty getting people to sign up in a few weeks, how would you feel about reducing the league to 8 members? We could do 2 divisions of 4 teams, top 2 teams from each division make playoffs.

Oh, I'll be back for this alright. I've just been procrastinating. Should be emailing Brim shortly.

This year instead of filling the irc with room with football talk I created a fantasy football irc room. Just Join #FDFF

VVQA Tester |GH:WT/GH5/Band Hero DLC|Guitar Hero 5 |Band Hero | [

Just registered. Bumpage for people to join, gogogogo!

Half the fun is clogging IRC chat with football talk. What's the fun in that?

Where the heck is Mookel? Considering he was one of our admins last time, I thought he'd have already signed up. We're also missing Melonie, although I don't think she frequents the forum much, someone might need to get ahold of her.

Who else are we missing?

Originally posted by Brimtown:
    Where the heck is Mookel? Considering he was one of our admins last time, I thought he'd have already signed up. We're also missing Melonie, although I don't think she frequents the forum much, someone might need to get ahold of her.

Who else are we missing?
    Brim I'm going to send you a couple of email addresses of people I know that are interested. I'm pretty sure they're registered here, just never post anymore.

------------
    xbox live | steam | psn | facebook | twitter

Sent.

Was really hoping Mook would come back, since he did a lot of the day-to-day admin duties last year. Stuff like entering in everyone's draft picks. He hasn't logged in here for a few months.

btw, i've changed my team name to "Gotham City Aces", just in case you're wondering what happened to the Screaming Bobs

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast