Thread: Politics | Forums

Rayman Legends - Twitch highlights with Michel Ancel and the Dev Team

Rayman Legends Next Gen Launch Trailer [UK]

Legends trailer | Rayman Legends [UK]

Launch trailer | Rayman Legends [UK]

Naturally this forum is a combination of all the previous Rayman forums, including OT...

I was wondering, does nobody else have a problem with racist Ubi staff censoring people here who celebrate the recent landmark election of a black man as president?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Naturally this forum is a combination of all the previous Rayman forums, including OT...

I was wondering, does nobody else have a problem with racist Ubi staff censoring people here who celebrate the recent landmark election of a black man as president?

In general, most forums aren't a good place for political topics at all because the admins are afraid that flame wars will start because of different opinions or some other nonsense like that.

Considering the Rayman forum has been smooshed down to only Rayman General Discussion, with no Off-Topic forum anymore, we're forbidden to discuss such matters since it doesn't relate to Rayman.

Hope that makes sense...

kleaneasy said this was a forum for everything now, just merged into one...

hmm...then I dunno what the locking of the one topic was about. *shrug*

It was just your typical ****ish moderator locking the topic for no reason.

"flame wars will start because of different opinions"

Now THAT is nonsense, if you ask me. Having different opinions is what makes the forums interesting, right?

Also, don´t be such a drama queen, Ryan. Unless you were joking, you can`t possibly think that Raide closed the thread because a black man won.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Luckster_Gal:
    Considering the Rayman forum has been smooshed down to only Rayman General Discussion, with no Off-Topic forum anymore, we're forbidden to discuss such matters since it doesn't relate to Rayman. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    That's what I said in another topic, but Kleaneasy told me to read the posts above it...which had nothing to do with what I said.

I hope the hackers delete this awful forum again!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lobasuu:
    "flame wars will start because of different opinions"

Now THAT is nonsense, if you ask me. Having different opinions is what makes the forums interesting, right?

Also, don´t be such a drama queen, Ryan. Unless you were joking, you can`t possibly think that Raide closed the thread because a black man won. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Uh why not. There's a lot of butthurt Republicans out there.

Why else would somebody talking about a new president be lockable? It's totally bizarre.