Thread: Help diagnosing TOW disconnect problem? | Forums

I'm back from a multi-week trip and tried to play Endwar TOW from my Xbox 360 this evening. In Skirmish I have no problems but in any game against human players I lose my connection within a few minutes. Messages include "Theater of War server not available" and I also lose my Xbox Live session. This has been happening for the last three hours or so. The utilities I use on my PC to check the network aren't showing any problems.

Is there any way I can tell whether the problem is a network problem or an Endwar server or Xbox Live server problem? I can't find any place on line to check the server statuses. I don't play any online games other than Endwar. Any other diagnostic tools or info I can access? Or just give up and wait until tomorrow?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'm back from a multi-week trip and tried to play Endwar TOW from my Xbox 360 this evening. In Skirmish I have no problems but in any game against human players I lose my connection within a few minutes. Messages include "Theater of War server not available" and I also lose my Xbox Live session. This has been happening for the last three hours or so. The utilities I use on my PC to check the network aren't showing any problems.

Is there any way I can tell whether the problem is a network problem or an Endwar server or Xbox Live server problem? I can't find any place on line to check the server statuses. I don't play any online games other than Endwar. Any other diagnostic tools or info I can access? Or just give up and wait until tomorrow?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote