Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: EndWar 2 Confirmed | Forums

I suppose...

But also for any new factions, I don't want to see Australia declaring war on Canada over salt sources in the Pacific or something lame like that...ya know what Im sayin?

Overall, Im pretty excited by this news. Mind you I'll still keep a skeptical eye, but Im gonna be looking forward for any news
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by N3V30:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BTR74:
    me wants India and China!

And I suppose that they could fix the original's cankersore storyline, would like to see an in depth view on why each group hates each other.

I can't wait untill they release some info!!!
    You only need an in depth view on why people hate Europe. Everyone hates America already and America hates Russia. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Endwars europe is Francentric, with a touch of german, and the americans don't like the french and the russians don't like the germans or the french.
    never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake-Victory belongs to the most persevering-Take time to deliberate, but when time for action has arrived,stop thinking and go in- One of the forefathers of the EF,Napoleon Bonaparte.

I am still not getting ahead of myself until I hear or see an official Ubisoft announcment. Can anyone provide that instead of a third party online site?

President of THE RED DRAGON fan club
    Please forward all THE RED DRAGON fan mail to THEREDDRAGONismyhero@hotmail.com
    My XBL tag is now TG LostWarfare

Originally posted by Pal87:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by N3V30:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BTR74:
    me wants India and China!

And I suppose that they could fix the original's cankersore storyline, would like to see an in depth view on why each group hates each other.

I can't wait untill they release some info!!!
    You only need an in depth view on why people hate Europe. Everyone hates America already and America hates Russia. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Endwars europe is Francentric, with a touch of german, and the americans don't like the french and the russians don't like the germans or the french. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    It's ironic, considering that the French helped us gain independence in the first place. On the other hand, this is excellent news.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending

I'm extremely surprised about this. However, I though the game was a success when it sold 1 million units. However, I would guess that about 10% of those units sold are still played today. Keeping their fans happy was the only thing they failed at. I messaged QuidProKuo to see if he can shed any light to an EndWar 2 title.

Very exciting. I hope they listen a lot more to Atacms this time.

Atacms should be head developer
    ----------------------------
    -HAWX forum clownster and Minister of Defence and Pie-
    :vhap: :vhap: :vhap: :vhap: :vhap:
    ~“Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”~General George S. Patton
    ~"I'm sending all of you straight to hell!"~Lt Marcus "S

OMG!

Thank the gods for this fantastic news.

I hope to see much more detail this time around. Not just simple Airstrike 1 2 3. I would like to see Cruise Missile Strikes, Naval Combat, FULL Battalion customazation, weapon selection ect. Make this a strategy game for the ages.

No one should say " hey remember end war? "

" Oh the buggy, simple, not very realistic RTS Game? "

" Ummm i guess "

Make end war 2 something amazing. Listen to the guys on the Forums they will tell whats hot and whats not.
    Joint Strike Forces
    8th Assault Battalion

"Veterans of War"

Originally posted by Pieman13:
    Atacms should be head developer

I agree!!! Let's make a petition.

/signed
    ------------------------------
    RIP xxxleninxxx
    XBL GT: unchained ak47