Thread: cant zoom all the way back in the cockpit | Forums

Hey you guys, I cant zoom all the way back in the cockpit, except in the a-10.

I think I noticed this after installing 1.12b, but i figured that was the way its supposed to be, but then I read a thread here that said it was a bug with 1.12. ( I cant find it now, and I looked through like 6 pages of posts twice).

Anyway it was just something I figured I would change later, ( i installed 1.12b months ago) and I would like to go ahead and change it now.

just to recap, I cant zoom all the way to back of the cockpit in any plane except the a-10.

Id really like to get it sorted out because thats how you get that good sense of speed at low altitude.

Thanks for the help.

Hey you guys, I cant zoom all the way back in the cockpit, except in the a-10.

I think I noticed this after installing 1.12b, but i figured that was the way its supposed to be, but then I read a thread here that said it was a bug with 1.12. ( I cant find it now, and I looked through like 6 pages of posts twice).

Anyway it was just something I figured I would change later, ( i installed 1.12b months ago) and I would like to go ahead and change it now.

just to recap, I cant zoom all the way to back of the cockpit in any plane except the a-10.

Id really like to get it sorted out because thats how you get that good sense of speed at low altitude.

Thanks for the help.

Hey guys, just figured maybe id try and explain a little different.

I just feel like I am not sitting as far back in the cockpit as I should be. (except in A-10).

Now I know if you guys knew the fix for me that you would have already told me ( i see this thread has over 100 views ).

I just thought maybe i should try and re-explain.

If it still doesnt get me an answer thats ok.

I looked through the config folder in the program files, but there doesnt seem to be much i can do there.

If anyone even knows a file or folder that may contain something that i can alter to fix the problem that would be great.

Thanks again.