Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Storyline and Timeline of Assassin's Creed | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tony6593:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TyronLeRoy:

Actually, there is a lot of information about Subject Sixteen in AC1, stating that his/her name is Neumann and that he/she is of Eastern origin. And the link has been revealed, as subject sixteen will have the same genetic elder as Desmond has.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Where did you get all this from?

I know it's not in game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it is http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Subject_16 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Bah, I need to start paying more attention.

At least I was right about the genetic elder bit not being in ACI </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Geeft niets! [No problem!]
    En dat is precies waarom ik voor zo'n uitleggend verhaal pleit! [That's exactly why I want such an explanatory story!]

There's bound to be stuff even we as solo-players missed, and I want to know specific things before entering AC2 so I can easily spot clues in AC2, AC:Bloodlines or ACiscovery.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Orignally posted by Godsmack_Darius:

Awesome job on the timeline man, looks good

But back to Subject 16

You were right, his name is Neumann, since i was hinted that was his name in a email. BUT, in another email it said that Leila (the girl who "killed herself") had an affair with Neumann, and thats why she killed herself, We do not know enough about the affair as too whyt she killed herself over it, but what IS interesting is that the relationship between Lucy and Desmond is similer to Leila and Neumann, So mayhbe history will be repeat itself, and maybe Lucy will "kill herself" Thats even if Leila even did kill herself, since Neumann/Subject 16, did go insane, so he could have killed her, due to too much time in the Animus.
    Maybe the same will happen to Desmond

Just speculation though, any thoughts?
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks.

Again a reason to have such a explanatory story. At first I thought Leila had committed suicide, but after going through all the e-mails, and esp. e-mails from Warren and Alex.. I developed a strong sense that Leila was in fact, murdered. I can't think of why I thought that at that particular moment, but I felt it very convincing.

I think it had something to do with a writing on the wall i.e. "The truth is written in blood."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">From: Lucy Stillman
    To: Nancy Nilop
    Date/Time: Sep 4 - 7:48
    Subject: Leila Marino
    Dear Nancy,

I am writing to enquire about the death of a former employee by the name of Leila Marino. I don't know if you were working here at the time (September of 2007). There was apparently some kind of accident, but I'm not able to find any information on the subject.

The coroner's office indicated that her file had been sealed. If it was a suicide, why is this information considered so sensitive?

Sincerely,

Lucy Stillman </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
    To: Lucy Stillman
    Date/Time: Sep 4 - 12:02
    Subject: Case File #1394 [Leila Marino]
    Ms. Stillman,

I am sorry but I am not authorized to discuss this employee or the circumstances regarding her departure from the company. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">From: Warren Vidic
    Date/Time: September 4, 21:25
    Subject: Re: Case Filed #1394 [Leila Marino]
    she killed herself. something about a relationship with a kid named Neumann. dont dip your pen in the company ink. now drop it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Plus, the fact that Desmond has the ability to overhear this conversation:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">V: ...I don't appreciate your questioning my authority in front of the
    prisoner!There's a word for that. I believe it's called insubordination.
    L: And I don't appreciate you trying to kill him! There's a word for that too-
    I believe it's called stupid!
    V: Lucy! This isn't my decision. I don't like the deadline, but I'm smart
    enough not to challenge them. Do you want to wind up like Leila?
    L: I know the accident has everyone on edge.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

which follows these e-mails:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">From: Lucy Stillman
    To: Warren Vidic
    Date/Time: Sep 3 - 21:05
    Subject: Loila...
    You said 'wind up like Loila' earlier. What did you mean?

- Lucy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">From: Warren Vidic
    Date/Time: September 3, 9:11
    Subject: Re: Loila...
    nothing. get back to work pls. we have a deadline

ps why do u sign your emails? it says right up top who its coming from </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Friend. Leila Marino.
    Could she have been another Assassin?

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TyronLeRoy:

Friend. Leila Marino.
    Could she have been another Assassin? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could be. Or she could've tried to free subject 16 out of love. I'm sure Abstergo would frown upon that.

Btw, anyone else had to chuckle when they read the "why do you sign your emails" part for the first time?

I would think she was murdered too, It makes sence, and I dont think Warren Vidic would tell Lucy that Abstergo killed Leila, they probaly said she killed herself for a cover up.

PSN: Sithis_D Add me if you like and tell me which forum member you are

I don't wish to go off on a tangent, as this supposed-suicide of Leila intrigues me, but could anyone spare me as to what happened between the end of the first game and the beginning of the second? Dr.Lucy was covered in blood, and I was wondering if I had missed a crucial event, per chance.

- No.9932736
    "The powers shift the playing field, and new players step in. History is the prize; your truth becomes the world's if you win."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12