Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Post your Film Director videos | Forums

I thought this thread would do better, considering how many people seem to love film director and now the ability to share replays online. Personally I do not use film director, and I rarely have in past games unless something really cool or bizarre happens, and usually I don't do a replay for those either. So I have nothing to add, sorry, other than to maybe link to other peoples videos on Youtube. I did find some good one the other day
    DRIVER 6 - my wishlist - Unlicensed Vehicles, Real-Time Car Damage, Car Flipping and Roll-Overs, On Foot AND Shift, Guns, No Invisible Walls, Able to drive of cliffs, jump fences etc, Performance Upgrades, Car Creator basic example, Set up Ramps and Stunts in shift mode, Reduce Framerate to 30fps and add back all the stuff you had to take out, Please and Thank You!!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Sadly, as far as the PS3 version is concerned, the ability to upload Film Director clips is not currently working - see thread re Leaderboards not updating.

Aren't they working on their servers? Unfortunately I've never got online with the full version of the game, as my connection is crap, good enough to play online, but not good enough to download every **** update Sony comes out with every other day, disbarring me from playing online. Come on, PC's can play online with different OS's, why can't we play online with yesterdays update. **** it
    DRIVER 6 - my wishlist - Unlicensed Vehicles, Real-Time Car Damage, Car Flipping and Roll-Overs, On Foot AND Shift, Guns, No Invisible Walls, Able to drive of cliffs, jump fences etc, Performance Upgrades, Car Creator basic example, Set up Ramps and Stunts in shift mode, Reduce Framerate to 30fps and add back all the stuff you had to take out, Please and Thank You!!!

I saw this video a long, loooong time ago, then lost it and couldn't find it again. Having finally found it again, I thought I'd put it up where it belongs in the Film Director thread. Enjoy this ingenious use of a bus in this video:

What the next DRIVER needs: Tighter, narrower streets for slower, more responsive cars as seen in D1,2,3. More 70s feel, possibly the entire game's setting. Keep 88mph top speed as the norm, with only bonus supercars going beyond. Get rid of Burnout as the default acceleration. Unlicensed Vehicles- so that they can be destroyed with explosions. On foot returning, with a version of shift as an unlockable. Weapons, with FPS controls like D3, only more polished. Hubcaps. Car underside pouncing. Offroad areas without invisible walls. All previous driver game cheats return plus a few surprises. All camera angles in D1 Film Director returning. Completely overhauled multiplayer, with virtually no 'boosting'. Finally, ability to play multiplayer offline,and with bots.

Failing that, D1 and 2 as fully emulated games unlockable within Driver 6.

Got another video clip upped- this one's a very old video from back when I was toying around in the online lobby with a friend. We started mucking around with Tanner's car, and... well, he gets pretty annoyed, eventually pulling the ultimate revenge on both of us...

What the next DRIVER needs: Tighter, narrower streets for slower, more responsive cars as seen in D1,2,3. More 70s feel, possibly the entire game's setting. Keep 88mph top speed as the norm, with only bonus supercars going beyond. Get rid of Burnout as the default acceleration. Unlicensed Vehicles- so that they can be destroyed with explosions. On foot returning, with a version of shift as an unlockable. Weapons, with FPS controls like D3, only more polished. Hubcaps. Car underside pouncing. Offroad areas without invisible walls. All previous driver game cheats return plus a few surprises. All camera angles in D1 Film Director returning. Completely overhauled multiplayer, with virtually no 'boosting'. Finally, ability to play multiplayer offline,and with bots.

thanks for bumping the thread.

a little chase i edited way back lol, uploaded it only a while ago but edited it last year i think lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQdpP...6&feature=plcp

I tried uploading another chase, but the quality was so low I decided to go back and re-render it.

While I was on youtube though, I found one of the best car chase sequences yet- This one's from The68Coolness

Last edited by brok2; 09-20-2012 at 10:42 AM.

What the hell dude, that was kind of boring? I mean, have you never seen me in takedown??! Haha, that’s definitely something we should make a film of. They should have included the film director in multiplayer, a shame it wasn’t possible.

Videos of secret vehicles / locations / weather in Driver: San Francisco

Multiplayer meetings here!

#1 worldwide in following challenges: BLACK & BLUE - CANNON - YEEHAW!! - VANISHING CHANCE - CLASSIC RACE (Challenge) - BEL VIAGGIO - LEGAL TROUBLES - SMOKIE TRAIL - SCHOOL'S OUT - RELAY RACE

How was that boring?

Are you kidding me? It was so f*cking random LOL

He damaged his car after like 5 seconds, if it had stayed intact it (at least) it could have maybe turned into something interesting

Not impressed haha

Videos of secret vehicles / locations / weather in Driver: San Francisco

Multiplayer meetings here!

#1 worldwide in following challenges: BLACK & BLUE - CANNON - YEEHAW!! - VANISHING CHANCE - CLASSIC RACE (Challenge) - BEL VIAGGIO - LEGAL TROUBLES - SMOKIE TRAIL - SCHOOL'S OUT - RELAY RACE

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast