Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes 5 Frequently Asked Questions. | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

i NEED help. I type in the exact cd key found on my box but it says it is invalid. the exact quote is Online key Validation: invalid online key. Error 8.22.2 PLEASE HELP ME!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iamsamvimes:
    i NEED help. I type in the exact cd key found on my box but it says it is invalid. the exact quote is Online key Validation: invalid online key. Error 8.22.2 PLEASE HELP ME!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does your product box has a "T" for Teen rating instead of "E" for Everyone onto it?

If yes, send a formal request for a new valid key through the Ubi.com's Support's E-mailing system. Can take a while for them to answer but someone will be with you anyway.

If no, return the package to the same store that you bought it. Refusal to refund or replace with true legal and official non-pirated version is a serious legal offence. You must contact Ubisoft for an immediate consideration of copyright's lawsuit(if the dealer/retailer still refuses).

Hope that helps. I really and truly impatient to read another post of yours. Want to know the results you got(and the rest of the Forum Community also).

Good Luck!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iamsamvimes:
    i NEED help. I type in the exact cd key found on my box but it says it is invalid. the exact quote is Online key Validation: invalid online key. Error 8.22.2 PLEASE HELP ME!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Forgive me if this sounds like a ?duh? answer, but... did you also use the - things?

A lot of people make the mistake that they type the code that comes in the 1234-5678 format as 12345678. You need to type it exactly the same; with the dashes. Also, I heard, but don?t know this, that the letters in the code are CASE sensitive.

H.W.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

The real intelligence of mankind is not measured in IQ, but in the results of actions taken.
    The real intelligence of mankind is not measured in IQ, but in the results of actions taken.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alias-hw:

Forgive me if this sounds like a ?duh? answer, but... did you also use the - things?

A lot of people make the mistake that they type the code that comes in the 1234-5678 format as 12345678. You need to type it exactly the same; with the dashes. Also, I heard, but don?t know this, that the letters in the code are CASE sensitive.

H.W. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can not believe I forgot about that silly little detail!!

Two things
    1. My box says M. Not T. Not E. Does that count?
    2. I did use - and i tried lower case AND upper case.

And if i should email ubi, wats te address?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sir_Sam_Vimes:
    Two things
    1. My box says M. Not T. Not E. Does that count?
    2. I did use - and i tried lower case AND upper case.

And if i should email ubi, wats te address? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

here

You will find the FAQ on the Ubi site. If that still doesn?t help, at the top left there is a tab that says ?support home? if you click that, and then some very clear choices, you will come to a place where you can sent Ubi an e-mail with your question.

Sorry that I can?t be of more help.

H.W.
    Edit:
    The third tab is even more direct. I can?t believe I didn?t see that.
    It says ?ask a question? and that?s where you can e-mail directly. Though I would suggest having a look at their Q&A as well. At first glance it?s mesh of all kinds of topics, but they have filters on top where you can select the product and bring down the possible answers.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

hi all

are any one know why patches don t works.
    i download all .but don t work.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lord_of_haven:
    hi all

are any one know why patches don t works.
    i download all .but don t work. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What exactly do you mean with ?don?t work??
    Do you mean that you get a message when you try to install the patch that says that Heroes 5 is not installed?
    Or do you mean that the installing of patches SEEMS to work just fine, but in the end you still only have Version 1.0, according to the screen?
    Or do you try to install and get an ?CRC? error?
    Or something else?

H.W.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

hei! I have a folder with key in my My Games\Heroes of Might and Magic V\Profiles\. What means that?<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

I like very much Hammers of Fate
    I like very much Hammers of Fate

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast