Thread: Updating your Weight | Forums

How do you update your weight? I see that it automatically rescans after 10 workouts. Can you update your weight then. Thanks
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

How do you update your weight? I see that it automatically rescans after 10 workouts. Can you update your weight then. Thanks

I'm a couple workouts short of the 9 mark where it gives another fitness test, but I'm pretty sure that is when we are able to enter weight again. We have to be able too, because the chart tracks it.

I am having the same problem. I hit the re scan and it did not ask for my weight. Has anyone else experienced anything different?

I was wondering how to update your weight and to rescan your image? Do you have to delete your profile and set it up again?

Mine would rescan, ask for my weight, and do another exercise after only 6 total workouts.

Like flrelady I can't see how or where I can get it to rescan me.
    After the first 10 workouts it did it automatic, but not since that, and I have completed 14 sessions since that second scan. Where do you find this "rescan" button?

Justan_annie, where have you read about rescan after 10 workouts? Nothing in my manual about this.

It seems to come up automatically each 10 workouts. You cant seem to rescan manually inbetween. Nothing in the small manual that came with the game.