Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows... :D!! | Forums

YAY! I just finished the whole book... 33 hours after it was released Yup... 608 pages, all gone...
    I'm shocked at my Pottermania and complete nerdness

It was definately the BEST book of the series... but then again, I don't think J. Rowling can go wrong with ANYTHING she writes about Harry Potter.

Discuss about it Probably no spoilers though, I think it's much less cruel to put in spoilers once every normal person has finished reading the book...

I can't wait to see if she writes anything next... would definately read it, she's so talented!

Oh, and all the people who died made me sad too...

I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!

[sub][colo
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

YAY! I just finished the whole book... 33 hours after it was released Yup... 608 pages, all gone...
    I'm shocked at my Pottermania and complete nerdness

It was definately the BEST book of the series... but then again, I don't think J. Rowling can go wrong with ANYTHING she writes about Harry Potter.

Discuss about it Probably no spoilers though, I think it's much less cruel to put in spoilers once every normal person has finished reading the book...

I can't wait to see if she writes anything next... would definately read it, she's so talented!

Oh, and all the people who died made me sad too...

I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!

[sub][colo

Finished it in just under 12 hours, certainly not the best... everyone gets killed off, "the moment" the last books have been building up to is far from epic and the ending was just childish

I haven't even bought it yet, and you two already finished it? talk about book worms >_>

Anyway, no spoilers please

My DA gallery
    Oldest active member of the Deathbringers, if you don't like PoP08, join us

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Phreaky_McGeek:
    Finished it in just under 12 hours, certainly not the best... everyone gets killed off, "the moment" the last books have been building up to is far from epic and the ending was just childish </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shush you You're always the cynic

Not everyone dies... but yeah, the only thing I would have liked would have been a bit more drama when they killed off all the 'bits'.

Other than that, the ending was nice! Cheesy people like me all over the world have probably sniffed a bit! :'s

Everyone said Half-Blood Prince was not so awesome, but now I've actually begun to appreciate it a whole lot... and speaking of Half-Blood Prince, didn't chimpki once say that Dumbledore was probably going to pull a Gandalf in the final book?
    I think someone needs to acknowledge that they were wroooong

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UnDead_Knight1:
    I haven't even bought it yet, and you two already finished it? talk about book worms &gt;_&gt;

Anyway, no spoilers please </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AHEM... I prefer to be called an 'anti-social Potter nerd'

[sub][colo

waiting for slovak translation... in december
    lookin fward
    My DeviantArt
    PSN ID: Johny_X2

I went to wikipedia and read the plot summary.
    because I am awesome.

if only my mum and sister didn't HAVE to read it first, I wouldn't have been forced to look at the story on the internets :O

I will get round to reading the 6th and 7th books sometime, you watch! &gt;_&gt;

I am ready top bet that sooner or later a stupid nOOb will come and write the ending in CAPS here
    Better come back to this thread when i finish the book
    I'm slightly busy with Naruto and homework right now
    If you love animals called pets, why do you eat animals called dinner?

The Winkifier:winky:
    Carpe diem!

Well my sister is telling me that The Deathly Hallows makes The Half Blood Prince look like a comedy, or something..

So, I am gonna start reading The Half Blood Prince tonight.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sandwarrior1990:
    I went to wikipedia and read the plot summary.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I'm trying not to do that... &gt;_&gt;
    -----
    Code:
    Less is more!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast