Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: To David Sears - Please consider who your target audiance is | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by SolidSage View Post
    Do we know 'why' the team was replaced yet?
    They claimed the team was replaced to work on another project in development.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Spartacus Legends Community Manager EvilPixieGrrr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieinthedark View Post
    @EvilPiexieGrrr - thanks for being that someone

But I am curious about one thing. What direction is RB6P taking now, i mean since David Sears and the rest of them got removed. Did his/their vision die with their removal?
    You're welcome.

I don't know what direction the game is going now. The Forum Managers don't know any details yet, especially with the release date being so far out from now. I can't wait to hear more, though. I love me some R6!

Quote Originally Posted by EvilPixieGrrr View Post
    You're welcome.

I don't know what direction the game is going now. The Forum Managers don't know any details yet, especially with the release date being so far out from now. I can't wait to hear more, though. I love me some R6!
    Can you just pass one request from one of the forum members ?!, Can you tell the devs team to stick to Sears Vision while adding more hardcore stuff to the mix, I know some people may not agree with me, but others will also agree like Die & Shobhit, also the more important thing is not to delay the game to 2014 haha, I really want R6P Early 2013, and I can't wait to see it again at E3.

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Dcopymope View Post
    They claimed the team was replaced to work on another project in development.
    That would be the best case scenario if Sears and Co really did brainstorm Patriots as a concept. Everything they explained and showed of their vision was really very good and a nice direction for Rainbow.
    More valuable as Architects perhaps, rather than builders.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567