Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Splinter cell and Axe body spray for men | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Hahaha, I was just playing through the penthouse mission again out of boredome, and while wandering aorund the penthouse I decided to walk into a bathroom that I hadn't noticed before. Low andbehold, in the back of the bathroom, Ubisoft does some advertising yet again with several cans of Axe Touch laying around the room.
    -------------------
    1st place winner of the Maine Student Web Design Contest for Middle School entries.

http://bonzerbariplayer.blogspot.com
    DS guru and recipent of the Best Thread award, Nicest Teen award, and the Best Game Created W
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hahaha, I was just playing through the penthouse mission again out of boredome, and while wandering aorund the penthouse I decided to walk into a bathroom that I hadn't noticed before. Low andbehold, in the back of the bathroom, Ubisoft does some advertising yet again with several cans of Axe Touch laying around the room.
    -------------------
    1st place winner of the Maine Student Web Design Contest for Middle School entries.

http://bonzerbariplayer.blogspot.com
    DS guru and recipent of the Best Thread award, Nicest Teen award, and the Best Game Created W

Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iggadore:
    Hahaha, I was just playing through the penthouse mission again out of boredome, and while wandering aorund the penthouse I decided to walk into a bathroom that I hadn't noticed before. Low andbehold, in the back of the bathroom, Ubisoft does some advertising yet again with several cans of Axe Touch laying around the room. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Did you miss the massive Axe billboard that you zipline off of in New York?

oooooooooooooooooooo(...)oooooh i just noticed that in one of the cutscenes ubisoft placed a small pack of airwaves, hardly visible.
    anyone already knew this one year after release?
    [/sarcasm]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spartan_M.A.D.:
    For this sig, I offically love Chimera bow </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    It's offic<span class="ev_code_red">i</span>ally, my dear.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chimera87:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spartan_M.A.D.:
    It's offic<span class="ev_code_red">i</span>ally, my dear. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude fu*king grow up, this is the internet. Nobody cares if they spell something wrong and neither should you. Don't such a fu*king pain in the ***.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.

Ubi's probably one of the biggest shills when it comes to game developers. They'll sell out to anyone. It really drops the game value by a large hit when I see that kinda stuff in game.

Specially when if you think about it, a lot of it is movie/dvd ads, but you're in the year 2007/2008 (years after it's been in theaters) I'm sure Ubi's excuse is that "Someone forgot to take it down". Yeah, well not when it's on papers, computer screen, wall posters, sides of trucks, in your personal electronics, yadda yadda yadda.

Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chimera87:
    It's offic<span class="ev_code_red">i</span>ally, my dear. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Damn...how did I miss that...guess I was in a ****ING DREAMY HAZE OVER THE SIG!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by braiog:
    Ubi's probably one of the biggest shills when it comes to game developers. They'll sell out to anyone. It really drops the game value by a large hit when I see that kinda stuff in game.

Specially when if you think about it, a lot of it is movie/dvd ads, but you're in the year 2007/2008 (years after it's been in theaters) I'm sure Ubi's excuse is that "Someone forgot to take it down". Yeah, well not when it's on papers, computer screen, wall posters, sides of trucks, in your personal electronics, yadda yadda yadda. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Need For Speed Underground 2 was SO chock-full of ads it made me sick.
    --
    Proud Ironside n00b
    Eine triefende stulle ist keine glückliche stulle.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by InfectedAss:
    It's offic<span class="ev_code_red">i</span>ally, my dear. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude fu*king grow up, this is the internet. Nobody cares if they spell something wrong and neither should you. Don't such a fu*king pain in the ***. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You are the one irritated by it. Me and Persian have no fight, whatsoever. kktnxbai.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast