Thread: Thanks UBI | Forums

I see some one has been busy at UBI again. Just wanted to thank you for the new poster for Call of Juarez in the spawn area of the theater. Why on earth can't you people work on some of the serious problems with Vegas?

I think I also noticed something else added. Seems that the thermal vision googles have changed. Briter green and bodyheat almost looks like people are on fire. Then we have the purple tangos again. Friends and I have seen them several times in the last few days. I think UBI should put out a bounty on them. Say if you kill ten you get a free game of your choice. Not limited to UBI Titles only.....lol.
    If you are not part of the solution,you are part of the problem.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I see some one has been busy at UBI again. Just wanted to thank you for the new poster for Call of Juarez in the spawn area of the theater. Why on earth can't you people work on some of the serious problems with Vegas?

I think I also noticed something else added. Seems that the thermal vision googles have changed. Briter green and bodyheat almost looks like people are on fire. Then we have the purple tangos again. Friends and I have seen them several times in the last few days. I think UBI should put out a bounty on them. Say if you kill ten you get a free game of your choice. Not limited to UBI Titles only.....lol.
    If you are not part of the solution,you are part of the problem.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote