View Poll Results: what do you think will suck up watevers left in the endwar severs?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • stormrise

7 18.92%
  • Batllestations: pacific

11 29.73%
  • im a ubi fanboy and will blindly defend endwar no matter how glitchy it is.

19 51.35%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: one will rise but endwar will fall | Forums

stormrise and battlestation: pacific two games that should be awsome and will replace endwar in most of our hearts. so witch one do you think will replace it. Its not a matter of if they will replace it becuase this my freinds is inevetble.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

BSP FTW!
    -------------------
    :agree:
    EndWar Forum Clownster
    "We must be the change we want to see in the world." - Ghandi

wow 67% voted that there ubi fanboys and will blindly defend endwar just wait till BSP and Stormrise then imagine the complaint about trouble finding games

As a PC gamer, I have never heard of either one of these games so it's irrelevant.

EndWar rules supreme!
    ================================================== =========================================
    30 Years of Video Gaming starting with the Magnavox Odyssey console - Long time war gamer. Thousands of hours of war gaming with 100+ different war game tit

stormrise
    ''American and British troops handed out food to hundreds of Iraqis. Not surprisingly, Iraqis handed the British food back. ''
    Conan O'Brien

As a PC gamer, I have never heard of either one of these games so it's irrelevant.

EndWar rules supreme!
    Both games will be comig out for the pc ps3 and 360

http://stormrisegame.com

http://www.battlestations.net

those are the links where you can find info on the games

battlestation: pacific is not an RTS game. It's one of those stupid blast em games where you try to place cross-hairs on enemy aircraft. Dumb. Those games always flop.

Stormrise looks ok except it's sci-fi and sci-fi RTS has a very tough time historically barring SC2. Most RTS gamers prefer realistic war like EndWar.

You should be ashamed of yourself comparing the great and almighty EndWar to these 2 pieces of junk.
    ================================================== =========================================
    30 Years of Video Gaming starting with the Magnavox Odyssey console - Long time war gamer. Thousands of hours of war gaming with 100+ different war game tit

battlestation: pacific is not an RTS game. It's one of those stupid blast em games where you try to place cross-hairs on enemy aircraft. Dumb. Those games always flop.

Stormrise looks ok except it's sci-fi and sci-fi RTS has a very tough time historically barring SC2. Most RTS gamers prefer realistic war like EndWar.

You should be ashamed of yourself comparing the great and almighty EndWar to these 2 pieces of junk.
    first of if you had played BSM you would gladly throw away endwar for BSP it may seem like that but theres more stratgy there then you could imagine and you get to directly efect the battle so you can go from a dive bombing run to an artillery barrage to sub stealth kill in an instant.
    second stormrise has the same unit cam as endwar and like in endwar you fight over stratgic points so you can call in units BUT it will not be as glichy and it has true verticalty and scale not to mentions some awsome units like the eclipse and matriarchs
    and its being develped by creatiive assembly the best in the RTS field. endwar simply wont be able to compete.

anyone notice how stormrise is taking the credit for being the first to come up with a thirdperson camera view in an RTS?

Gamertag: Upcore

i did....nt
    ''American and British troops handed out food to hundreds of Iraqis. Not surprisingly, Iraqis handed the British food back. ''
    Conan O'Brien

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast