Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best fighter bomber?(No rocket) | Forums

i what to know which fighter bomber are the best.

I don't mean the fighter bomber that shoots rockets i mean the one who drops bombs like Gyppys and JU87(the german fighter bomber)
    and sparviero(i think they drop bombs to)

I don't know other fighter bomber that drops bombs instead of rockets so i wonder with of them make most damage?

I don't know but i think Guppy is good bc it just drop its **** high up in the sky like a bird the don't get close on the ground like JU87, and the Guppy have speed to.

The Stuka (JU87) kills armour 4 in 2 hits.

The Typhoon is way better than the Stuka. I'm just joking. The Stuka has to be the best. When enemy spams them in 1939, your armor has no chance.

Rockets don't matter really since most of them are so ******* expensive. Two stukas do more damage than one typhoon for example, one stuka does more damage than a Thunderbolt etc.

Stuka why?

1. Their pack a punch.

2. They can take damage.

3. Their 20 bucks, thats cheap. If you lose a typhoon that hurts if you lose a Stuka, meh.

Cheap, fast good as a fighter substitute and you can spend $50 to get a proper fighter-bomber.

The Stuka for me just takes too long to attack and is too vulnerable when you can rely on more powerful ground units.

Stuka's never miss there bombs, thats kinda nice. also they have a diffrent diving animation making alot of runs easyer and safer. and on top of that they are damm cheap.

But what about Sparviero?
    And the Guppy the don't get close to ground like Stukas so they should be hard for AA to hit a plan that drops bombs hight up in sky or dosent it matter how high a plan is in the game?

all planes have the same amount of health, and height doesn't matter.

Sparviero sucks.

hurricane. I hopefully don't need to explain if i do shame on you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast