Batman Arkham Asylum is superior in every single way, it`s already one step ahead using the quickened pace that stealth games have been crying out for, along with the combination of incredible lvl design.
Ubisoft have tried to incorporate something very similar into SC:C, it doesn`t quite work. It`s like the producers have played Batman and said to each other ****** the bar has just been raised for stealth games guys.
SS:C really has nothing going for it, only for the die hard fans who share some sort of affinity with Sam Fisher, bottom line is this,
1) Levels are way too short.
2) Level design is uninspiring with no real use of imagination that should allow for differing approaches to situations (and be fun).
3) The AI is very poor, from the repetative threats to the limited seek routines.
4) The game is far too short 5-8 hours, unacceptable.
5) Graphically poor. (50 inch LCD Panna full HD 1080p)
6) The story is solid, but predictable.
7) It`ll take a huge chunk of change from your pocket, bf you without the common courtesy of a reach around, unless the weak multiplayer on show here takes your fancy.
All in all, this is a very weak game...and if you haven`t picked up BM:AA go grab it today.
If you have, then as Obi-Wan might say "Move along, move along, there`s nothing to see here".