Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Project announcement | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Welcome everyone !

We announce a game and a new kind of game for Ubisoft today : Heroes Kingdoms !

This game is a web-based massively multiplayer strategy game, in the HoMM world. For the first time Heroes players will fight together, establish empires, rule over land, direct powerful heroes and battle for domination - with thousands of players at the same time !

This game will be played over any kind of browser, and thus requires no download or installation, only an Internet connection. Any sort of machine connected to the web should be able to access it. Whats more, you will only need about 15 minutes a day to play - no need to turn in your social life in exchange for the experience.

The website hommkingdoms.com contains a FAQ which should answer most basic questions. We will start an open beta of this game within two months, with a relatively limited number of players initially. The fans who bought the complete edition will get a priority access key to this beta test.

The game itself is scheduled a launch next spring.

Welcome everyone !

We announce a game and a new kind of game for Ubisoft today : Heroes Kingdoms !

This game is a web-based massively multiplayer strategy game, in the HoMM world. For the first time Heroes players will fight together, establish empires, rule over land, direct powerful heroes and battle for domination - with thousands of players at the same time !

This game will be played over any kind of browser, and thus requires no download or installation, only an Internet connection. Any sort of machine connected to the web should be able to access it. Whats more, you will only need about 15 minutes a day to play - no need to turn in your social life in exchange for the experience.

The website hommkingdoms.com contains a FAQ which should answer most basic questions. We will start an open beta of this game within two months, with a relatively limited number of players initially. The fans who bought the complete edition will get a priority access key to this beta test.

The game itself is scheduled a launch next spring.

Fantastic stuff! The teaser site looks really great!

Free, web-based Heroes mmorpg? Awesome!!! I just can't wait to play! Really good Idea!

Is there any more info on HOMM Complete Edition?

It's mentioned several places on the Kingdoms site but I can't find any other info like a release date or what it includes.

What a ****... It profanes REAL HoMM Saga :/ .

Sounds like a great idea. I'm hoping you can make it a fun game!

any word on mobile phone version?

Awesome, a game I can play at work!

Really looking forward to seeing what you guys can do in terms of graphics too - any word on the technologies you're using? Is it going to be a Flash game? or Silverlight? Straight HTML and Javascript?

Looking forward to it regardless - way to go in trying something a bit different!

Looks fun. But can I play it on Safari?

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast