Thread: mechanical room!!!!!!!!! | Forums

ok killed exploding dogs now in room where we kill three red head guys and then have to run up wal to push button that makes a tower come from floor then we have to slo mo and jump on it and grab rope but it doesn't give you enough time to get there! Why??? so frustrating! This game is great but Frustrating!!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

tell me exactly if u are prince and what mechanical room u mean.

SOrry little vague!!!
    We are trying to activate second tower is this the clock room or mechanical room? lots of gears, rotating things, this is where we first see the expoding dogs also,what is the purpose of this room? Do we haev to turn water on some where activate something....we passed where the dog is clinging to wall you jump on a moving wall kill dog jump tp platform with lever then follw it through now we are to this point where we push button on wall, then a ledge/tower come up out of floor, we try to slo mo time and jump on it to grab rope and we just aren't quick enough, very frustrating.

yes we still prince and in the past

If i remember right u suppose to put all the wheels together to get it running the dogs are only in the middle platform right?

A am stuck somewhere further where nobode else seemed to have problem. And nobody can explin me where to go.