Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flight sim is back | Forums

ok not the Microsoft one but i found in the latest google earth if you press Ctrl+Alt+A you get a free flight sim it looks ok but you do not get any diles but you do get a gighter ryle hud it has no sound but looks amazing for what I assume is a work in progress oh also Once you are in the air you can use a joystick I alos found this
    http://flightprosim.com/
    that also uses the google earth senary aparently so check it out what do you think?

ok not the Microsoft one but i found in the latest google earth if you press Ctrl+Alt+A you get a free flight sim it looks ok but you do not get any diles but you do get a gighter ryle hud it has no sound but looks amazing for what I assume is a work in progress oh also Once you are in the air you can use a joystick I alos found this
    http://flightprosim.com/
    that also uses the google earth senary aparently so check it out what do you think?

I think it looks real 90s........

C'mon Bear, it's only $47 dollars, and it's got "Pro", right in the title.

yeah I thaught it looked cool what with over 100 aircraft and stuff plus the google flight sim made me quite happy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Currently you can fly the 1903 Wright Flyer, strange flapping wing "ornithopters", a 747, A320, various military jets and several light singles. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Accurate WorldWide scenery coverage of the entire world (available separately) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Scenery Sets Included to get you started
    You receive the San Francisco Bay and Pacific area maps. Other world areas available to be purchased separately. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Over 20 planes to get you started
    This software includes over 20 planes to get you started. More are available in the aircraft add-on pack. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks completely amateurish.
    Why would anybody pay $50 for that over MSFS?

just what i saw i havent put any oney down or anything

It is a free open source flight sim that someone is trying capitalize on by adding the updates and other planes to.

see i didn't know that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast