Thread: A little help would be appreciated... | Forums

I have a bit of a dilemma, one of my darling children has reset my single player game of RB6V Would anyone happen to be around Dante's Theater at the moment and could shoot me over a copy of their "R6_SaveCHECKPOINT" file? I am on xFire, or can work out some other connection method if needed. I am enjoying the game, but don't really care to start over from the beginning again at this point in time. :-)

Thanks,

Wfas
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have a bit of a dilemma, one of my darling children has reset my single player game of RB6V Would anyone happen to be around Dante's Theater at the moment and could shoot me over a copy of their "R6_SaveCHECKPOINT" file? I am on xFire, or can work out some other connection method if needed. I am enjoying the game, but don't really care to start over from the beginning again at this point in time. :-)

Thanks,

Wfas

um. I am in the process of heading to the extraction zone. But first have to go through loads of bad guys outside, which appears to be a garden with a large fountain in the middle.

Yeah, you still have a few scrapes to go before you get to my last checkpoint. Are you interested in helping out a fellow Tango Hunter? You are close enough for me.

Wfas